Forums

RS-Linkify Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rowlii said :
Hey Linkifiers!

I hope you have all been well, and I hope you continue to be well, for the remainder of 2017 and throughout 2018. Wish you, and your families all the best over the holidays!

Much love,

Hiya Rowley :)

Been well here, I hope that goes for you too. Big hugs and much love right back at you!

Wishing you all the best for 2018 and beyond :)

27-Dec-2017 05:12:54 - Last edited on 27-Dec-2017 05:36:43 by Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Sharp-shin said :
Has something like this happened before? It's been a while since I last checked the gallery, but I don't remember ever seeing this before.

Also, if you could change my title to:

Blackwing
Armed Wing

It'd be appreciated! > )

Hiya Blackwing :)

Yep it has happened before but only fairly recently. Since I closed down my HiScore website I had to move all my RS Linkify stuff somewhere else as it was hosted on my old domain. Rather than drop support for all my APIs (vos, titles, etc) and avatars I moved them to a free host.

However, free web hosting has downtime (about an hour a week I think) and I expect that's why the gallery was empty. Fortunately the browser often falls back on its cache and things display as normal, but large amounts of content (the gallery) are not likely to be cached all the time.

I realise it's not ideal (ironic that they offer more than Jagex ever has). So while I don't have my own site this is what's happening. I can tolerate an hour a week of downtime but if it increases or becomes problematic I'll make changes.

Also your title is done too and should update soon :)

27-Dec-2017 05:36:20

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Hiya Morgypie :)

Wishing you a (very late) Happy New Year! :)

Sorry for my late reply, I only check this thread once a week or so. I've been up to lots, but mostly taking photos in my spare time.

I haven't been on RuneScape for ages and I haven't been on forums much either. Jagex are doing a fabulous job of making the game and website hard to like. Fortunately I'm okay with that :)

I hope you are well and 2018 has started off nicely for you. I don't know when you'll see this post so I might twitter you if I can remember how :)

Was really nice seeing a post from you, it put a big smile on my face :)

Big hugssss and here's a couple of pics I took recently (having fun with my macro lens)...

HTTPs://i.imgur.com/PLtkdWZ.jpg

HTTPs://i.imgur.com/fvtDV4b.jpg

28-Jan-2018 00:36:24

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Those are honestly amazing photos. Very professional and very breathtaking!

I haven't been playing RS much either, if at all. And as you can see from my forum history, I haven't been active on here either. Just not passionate about the game anymore.

Thank you for sharing your work and big hugs :)

28-Jan-2018 23:43:43 - Last edited on 28-Jan-2018 23:46:22 by Morgan

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top