Forums

RS-Linkify Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208

River S0ng
Apr Member 2014

River S0ng

Posts: 4,181 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello, I really do love this add-on, and I was wondering how do I edit the custom forum title? I didn't know we have that feature on there. I can't wait for the forums skin feature, looking forward to it!!! Thank you for all the hard work you've put into this!
/
My Goals
\
I Am, I'm Me! Hammer High!

06-Dec-2017 14:59:24

Lil Indecent

Lil Indecent

Posts: 447 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi River S0ng.

You can't edit it yourself, RS Linkify reads and displays the titles from a list that I host.

If you would a like a custom title just post what you would like it to be and I'll add it to the list. Also let me know if you want it above or below your name.

08-Dec-2017 03:51:33

Klyntar

Klyntar

Posts: 7,177 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm back from the dead.
Greetings from a time of prospering and love for the game known as Runescape.
I have no idea what brought me back here, but I had the urge to post on the forums and this is the only thread that I respected for many years. It's good to see you're still around.

Early Merry Christmas to everyone!

Much love,
Kable

18-Dec-2017 01:43:07 - Last edited on 18-Dec-2017 01:59:57 by Klyntar

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Klyntar said :
I'm back from the dead.
Greetings from a time of prospering and love for the game known as Runescape.
I have no idea what brought me back here, but I had the urge to post on the forums and this is the only thread that I respected for many years. It's good to see you're still around.

Early Merry Christmas to everyone!

Much love,
Kable

Hiya Kable, what a wonderful surprise :)

I only check this thread once or twice a week nowadays, really glad I checked it today. So nice to see an old face here. Hope you've been taking care and life has been treating you well. It's so good to see a post from you, I hope you get the urge to pop in again :)

Merry Christmas to you too :)

Edit: And a happy new year as well :)

18-Dec-2017 07:51:30 - Last edited on 18-Dec-2017 07:53:30 by Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hiya Chee :)

Tbh I haven't thought about it this year. I haven't been active in game or on forums of late. I guess that's why it slipped my mind.

Not sure if I have left myself enough time, even reusing old code requires a number of adjustments to accommodate a year's worth of small forum changes.

I'll see what I can do even though I may be a little pressed for time, it might be nice for the few of us that are still here :)

19-Dec-2017 04:38:55 - Last edited on 19-Dec-2017 04:39:33 by Indecent Act

Rowlii

Rowlii

Posts: 1,717 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Linkifiers!

I hope you have all been well, and I hope you continue to be well, for the remainder of 2017 and throughout 2018. Wish you, and your families all the best over the holidays!

Much love,
izi

25-Dec-2017 12:32:24

Sharp-shin

Sharp-shin

Posts: 41,301 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Indy, I was looking at the Linkify's avatar gallery, and this showed up when loading it:

Has something like this happened before? It's been a while since I last checked the gallery, but I don't remember ever seeing this before.

Also, if you could change my title to:

Blackwing
Armed Wing

It'd be appreciated! > )
"Volat Accipiter libera est; venandi sua natura est."
~Accipiter striatus

26-Dec-2017 19:41:19

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top