°¬_¸–’
’¸¤·¤¸‘
‘–¸_¬°

12-Feb-2019 08:46:16

River S0ng
Apr Member 2014

River S0ng

Posts: 4,181 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi, not sure if you knew, but I was trying to update my friends' list for Linkify and it says that I'm unable to. What could be wrong? I'm logged in the forums, game with status set to online and have the setting to public on forums.

/
My Goals
\
I Am, I'm Me! Hammer High!

13-Feb-2019 18:55:21 - Last edited on 13-Feb-2019 19:17:43 by River S0ng

Lil Indecent

Lil Indecent

Posts: 447 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Cyanid said :
Pls explain

¸¬°™°¬¸
With
¸¬°™°¬¸
Closed Eyes
¸¬°™°¬¸
I §ee
¸¬°™°¬¸
’¸·ˆ·¸
¶¶
`»—«’
¶right¶
`•
†hrøugh
•’
¶¥øu¶
`»—«’
¶¶
¸·ˆ·¸‘

‘•»¸¸«¤°˜¯‘•¸
¶¶¶¶¶
`
¤•¤
¶¶¶¶¶
¸•’¯˜°¤»¸¸«•’

°¬_¸–’
’¸¤·¤¸‘
‘–¸_¬°

Thanks for the link, Cyanid :)

I like Nosword's comment...
Nosword said :
looks right to me

13-Feb-2019 20:08:55

Lil Indecent

Lil Indecent

Posts: 447 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
River S0ng said :
Hi, not sure if you knew, but I was trying to update my friends' list for Linkify and it says that I'm unable to. What could be wrong? I'm logged in the forums, game with status set to online and have the setting to public on forums.

Hi River S0ng,

Thanks for the screenie. I very much doubt there is anything wrong on your end. This has happened in the past, the issue was that the friends info simply wasn't retrievable for a period. I won't be able to get a chance to look into this until the weekend but I have a feeling it might not be something I can do much about. The friends list info comes from the old Adventures Log API and it's just a matter of time before it's no longer supported due to rune metrics. I'll see what I can do and post again in a few days with an update on this situation.

Thanks again for letting me know, your help is much appreciated :)

13-Feb-2019 20:18:54

River S0ng
Apr Member 2014

River S0ng

Posts: 4,181 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lil Indecent said :
River S0ng said :

Hi River S0ng,

Thanks for the screenie. I very much doubt there is anything wrong on your end. This has happened in the past, the issue was that the friends' info simply wasn't retrievable for a period. I won't be able to get a chance to look into this until the weekend, but I have a feeling it might not be something I can do much about. The friends' list info comes from the old Adventures Log API and it's just a matter of time before it's no longer supported due to rune metrics. I'll see what I can do and post again in a few days with an update on this situation.

Thanks again for letting me know, your help is much appreciated :)

You're welcome and thank you very much for looking into it. :) I thought it was something to wrong with my browser or whatnot, lol.
/
My Goals
\
I Am, I'm Me! Hammer High!

13-Feb-2019 20:38:00

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top