Forums

RS-Linkify Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208

Lil Indecent

Lil Indecent

Posts: 447 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Weyburns said :
well it never did to me, but if it was kinda widely used for a dark use then I probably wouldn't have used it.

then again this could just be a pepe thing

I don't know what a pepe thing is. I just googled it but tbh I don't get any of that meme related stuff.

It was only yesterday that I even began to track down where I got my avatar from. That's when I noticed it pop up on a few sites of a similar nature. I still can't find the original site I got it from. But until 48 hours ago I'd pretty much never seen it elsewhere.

The connotations that you're perhaps now seeing were not there for me and I don't think the pic reflects that on it its own. I certainly hope not anyway.

Even now when I look at Quavelen's post with the pics I still think yep, that would make a great avatar.

01-Oct-2016 03:07:32 - Last edited on 01-Oct-2016 04:44:09 by Lil Indecent

The contents of this message have been hidden.

01-Oct-2016 09:03:01

Inteleon

Inteleon

Posts: 199 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
[#E4WUPK1P0] said :
Lil Indecent said :
Inteleon said :
Any possibility I could get a custom title, please?

Liliruca
the Knife Thief

Done, might take a couple of hours for it to update :)

Thanks for the pics. The blue one has loads more detail. You're probably right in that it's much closer to the original.

Liliruca is the third person to use my avatar, so far... >.>
I guess it's time for me to change it back to a RuneScape one, until/if you ever figure out a surefire method of making an avatar unusable by anyone else but the original recipient.

Could I please request the removal of the image, so that it's completely gone from the Linkify database? I'm sorry if this sounds odd, but it just unnerves me - like, it creeps me out a little that other people use the same avatar as me.

Here's the ID:

Indecent Act said :
One shiny new avatar :)

0ze: 10795
http://www.indecentcode.com/rslinkify_images/10795.png

In regards to the hooded lady images, you're quite welcome. I do wish that I could have found the original artist/source of it. After an hour of ferreting around though, it was beginning to feel like a fruitless endeavour.

Well, I saw it as a pokemon gym leader(flannery, although could be wrong) - nothing more, nothing less. I don't exactly see how that is unnerving and/or creepy, the image is used tons across the internet. Why would you want it removed? Either way - changed mine long ago, and have just read this and it's put me in a sort of... head-scratching mood, i'm so confused...either way, I apologize

01-Oct-2016 12:55:55 - Last edited on 01-Oct-2016 13:07:29 by Inteleon

01-Oct-2016 13:44:06

Weyburns
Nov Member 2021

Weyburns

Posts: 4,823 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lil Indecent said :
Weyburns said :
well it never did to me, but if it was kinda widely used for a dark use then I probably wouldn't have used it.

then again this could just be a pepe thing

I don't know what a pepe thing is. I just googled it but tbh I don't get any of that meme related stuff.

It was only yesterday that I even began to track down where I got my avatar from. That's when I noticed it pop up on a few sites of a similar nature. I still can't find the original site I got it from. But until 48 hours ago I'd pretty much never seen it elsewhere.

The connotations that you're perhaps now seeing were not there for me and I don't think the pic reflects that on it its own. I certainly hope not anyway.

Even now when I look at Quavelen's post with the pics I still think yep, that would make a great avatar.

fair enough, and i'm sure you've seen pepe the frog meme before. crazy hillary decided to make this post based off some trolls tweet:

https://www.hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

cant find the original tweet but this is his twitter:

https://twitter.com/JaredTSwift/status/777329910708785153
Hardcore Ironman
|
Ironman Discussion

@WeyburnRS
|
Draconic Fury

01-Oct-2016 21:26:37 - Last edited on 01-Oct-2016 21:32:49 by Weyburns

02-Oct-2016 01:21:41

Body btw

Body btw

Posts: 19,488 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Indecent Act said :
Sha ky said :
Was on the normal forums on some guy asked this:

Original message details are unavailable.
(If anyone reads the HLF a lot pls get Indecent Act to answer this pls, I assume he goes there a lot)

Yo act will you ever add Linkify to Microsoft edge/windows app store?

e: Yay 9k posts lul

Normal forums, is there really such a thing?

Edge kind of sucks and Medman thinks I'm a he. So there's two reasons why we wont be seeing (anytime soon) RS Linkify on the windoze app store. Probably can come up with some better reasons but that'll do for now :)
I laughed at this more than I should have hahaha
"Why are you posting threads, asking questions and making discussion???"

All I do anymore is fish - 2017

07-Oct-2016 06:28:30

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top