Forums

r u pissed about mining/smith

Quick find code: 259-260-54-65944857

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
All people that still play rs3 deserve to receive bad updates ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

28-Aug-2017 15:42:34

Thunder Jinx
Feb Member 2010

Thunder Jinx

Posts: 15,906 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's becoming like invention, delayed over and over again and in the end they only release half of it.

There's no use getting mad over it, just disappointed. And in the end if there's nothing left for me to do in the game I'll end up having to spend my leisure time elsewhere.

Also why must you compare us to the ranty 12 year olds that run the show at reddit?
Darkness rises when silence dies.

28-Aug-2017 16:06:56

Pasnomo

Pasnomo

Posts: 28,483 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ELITE STACK said :
Was Zeus said :
All people that still play rs3 deserve to receive bad updates
I logged into osrs and all i saw was noobs spashing rats in lumbridge for mage xp and noobs talking shit to eachother at the grand exchange.

At least there was someone at the GE, but ok

staying on topic: So basically those who even play RS3 have given up on it?

28-Aug-2017 17:01:07 - Last edited on 28-Aug-2017 17:01:25 by Pasnomo

Tutankhanum
Dec Member 2023

Tutankhanum

Posts: 4,559 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aint mad bro. Like ThunderJinx said, it's been so damn long I'm over it. It's like a breakup, heart break at first, but if a year later your ex then became what you were wanting them to all along you'd just be really disappointed that they couldn't just do it when you wanted them to, but you no longer had any feeling about it.

It'll come when it comes, and if it doesn't, then - also like a relationship - Jagex just needs to communicate that, not hide or lie about anything.

28-Aug-2017 18:07:00

Bentoki
Jan Member 2023

Bentoki

Posts: 846 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tbh I've never wanted the mining and smithing rework and always voted against it. I don't really care about the content itself but I think that if they commit to and say they are going to work on something then they should probably follow through with it. As Mod Osborne put it, the community has to learn to say no.

29-Aug-2017 03:14:07

Quick find code: 259-260-54-65944857 Back to Top