Forums

r u pissed about mining/smith

Quick find code: 259-260-54-65944857

Vaseth

Vaseth

Posts: 11,958 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i dont care myself, its only a skill, not like its something important like combat or a mini game

as long as they dont mess up the profitability of rune drops from slayer monsters/bosses/raids, or replace them properly, its all good

29-Aug-2017 21:26:26

Lennoxville
Jan Member 2020

Lennoxville

Posts: 6,000 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
All I know is Runescape Classic is the real OG so I'm tired of hearing people talk about how much better osrs is, "because xp rates are lower and that's a real achivement." Classic is even slower so talk to me when you've maxed on Classic.

And no the whole smithing/mining thing doesn't bother me because I am a maxed player. Doesn't affect me much if at all, ya know mate?
Bought my Yellow Party Hat on December 18th, 2022.

Proud annual Patreon member of the Manatee Gaming flipping community!

29-Aug-2017 23:11:21

Pasnomo

Pasnomo

Posts: 28,483 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lennoxville said :
All I know is Runescape Classic is the real OG so I'm tired of hearing people talk about how much better osrs is, "because xp rates are lower and that's a real achivement." Classic is even slower so talk to me when you've maxed on Classic.

that's not what this is about

focus.

30-Aug-2017 03:41:43

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lennoxville said :

And no the whole smithing/mining thing doesn't bother me because I am a maxed player. Doesn't affect me much if at all, ya know mate?

U have 446m xp in rs, it's almost 2018, and you're trying to tell people what achievements are
ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

30-Aug-2017 13:11:05

Yo Blue
Sep Member 2007

Yo Blue

Posts: 6,443 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Every skill is easy and afk now...no challenge left in the game.
I'm blue daba dee daba die!
Pulled 14 phats from crackers 5/6
Rank 2 Div

Investing in rares for a better tomorrow.
Top 25 Merchers~R~US LLC
''Retired 2016''

30-Aug-2017 18:20:17

Cest Moi
Jan Member 2006

Cest Moi

Posts: 3,701 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I do not care about whether or not there is a smithing rework.

I have enough undone on game to do.

I would like to be able to hold a birdmeat and a crayfish in my inventory at same time and when I "use" the crayfish on the fire I would like it cooked and not the birdmeat, eh?

So what is that called? Do I need to report a bug or do I need to request "quality of life" update.

PS. let's get the broken stuff fixed before introducing more 'unfinished' stuff in game.

I love Runespan. It's gorgeous to look at, it's full of lovely color and cuddly "beings". Someday I will grind for my own pet Rue.

@ (**(* Yo Blue )*)*)*) ohhhhh shadddddupppppp !!!! I find loads of challenges in this game. Of course, I do not "leach" or buy keys for free exp. So I have loads to do and Bossing is harrrrrrrrrrrrrd !!
Cesty

30-Aug-2017 22:42:26

Quick find code: 259-260-54-65944857 Back to Top