Forums

Perks (Details)

Quick find code: 259-260-440-65763641

Chee arra
Mar Member 2010

Chee arra

Posts: 10,335 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Fleekstar said :
Interesting that they've gone back on what they said before. Can't remember which jmod (Raven maybe) they said that to get the best perks you need to mix and match components

Probably just laziness on their part

I think it just depends on what you're trying to make. I recall Crackling having 3 explosive and 2 other components to get it the easiest way.

I'm curious about the 'Enhanced Efficient' taking up 2 slots though, does that mean two slots on your gizmo or two of your gizmo slots on your item?
Quest Master
| @Chee__RS |
7 kc Chick'Arra

Friends Chat Improvements | 1 Defence Quests and Tasks
Goals

05-Sep-2016 21:50:26

Lucine

Lucine

Posts: 12,636 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Fleekstar said :
Interesting that they've gone back on what they said before. Can't remember which jmod (Raven maybe) they said that to get the best perks you need to mix and match components

That statement/guideline is true, except not always . Also, I believe the J-Mod who said that was Mod Moltare.
It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation. ~Herman Melville

05-Sep-2016 22:04:44 - Last edited on 05-Sep-2016 22:18:06 by Lucine

Lucine

Lucine

Posts: 12,636 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Another 5 attempts later (using x5 Faceted).....I got:

Four Enhanced Devoted 3

One Crystal Shield 3

@Sotox

You're being very unlucky, and I assure you I'm not trying to make it my word against yours. I would simply advise not to quickly assume that the mixing of components will always be the better way. I have done over 30 attempt so far, and the luck with x4 faceted + something else have been very unreliable and very often end up with perks with rank 2, while using x5 faceted have not once resulted in Rank 2, after 14 attempt (all Rank 3, and often Devoted).
It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation. ~Herman Melville

05-Sep-2016 22:11:37 - Last edited on 05-Sep-2016 22:12:07 by Lucine

Fleekstar

Fleekstar

Posts: 6,983 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I remember your suggestion where it procs after damage done rather than kills. So you can use it whilst bossing and still get components, I liked that

Scav is pretty much a necessity if you want to get a bunch of perks and it's pretty annoying not getting it after so many hours of trying

05-Sep-2016 23:00:52

Quick find code: 259-260-440-65763641 Back to Top