Forums

Best Quester Competition Thread is locked

Quick find code: 254-255-460-65590572

FlammaUriah
Sep Member 2012

FlammaUriah

Posts: 1,203 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hex Maniac said :
Here's an idea, have two versions of the title, one Gold version of the title for whoever wins this competition, and one white/cyan version for those that already have the quest cape.

I could deal with this.
Don't look to hard.

17-Mar-2015 22:02:39

SassyShewolf

SassyShewolf

Posts: 224 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well I dont think this is fair, I have been questing and finished all the quests almost 9 years and I am proud of that I will not start another account for quests I have done. So good luck all and happy questing :|
Keep Calm and Play Runescape

17-Mar-2015 22:07:58

SassyShewolf

SassyShewolf

Posts: 224 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
One more thing why in the world would you send a kid a real godsword? How are you going to get proof of age and if the kid is 12 or 13 are you really going to send this weapon to them?

"Edanias the Prepared"
Keep Calm and Play Runescape

17-Mar-2015 22:20:31

Memejj3
May Member 2023

Memejj3

Posts: 46 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I agree with what people are saying about receiving the special title, and that it should be available to those who have 350+ quest points (at time of giving title), as they have evidently done lots of work to build up to doing those quests and then completing the quests. :)

17-Mar-2015 22:24:13

YukiKuran
Apr Member 2014

YukiKuran

Posts: 170 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
this is stupid. This is totally unfair to peoples with quest cape. We have to pay for new memberships and retrain all our skills too if we want participate. You're making this really unfair for people who pretty much complete all or most of the quest available I want you to see the world the way I did.-Yuki Kuran (Vampire Knight)
YukiKuran | Organiser | The Order Of War
Recruitment Thread QFC: 92-93-639-66165358

17-Mar-2015 22:27:56

Saphhirra
Jun Member 2011

Saphhirra

Posts: 168 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Memejj3 said :
I agree with what people are saying about receiving the special title, and that it should be available to those who have 350+ quest points (at time of giving title), as they have evidently done lots of work to build up to doing those quests and then completing the quests. :)
Or even give it to those who have Quest Cape at 23:59 on March 27th. It makes no sense to give out such a title to someone who will literally just spam space bar in order to obtain as many quest points as possible, then never quest again while there are those of us who eagerly await every quest, regardless of difficulty level, be it something like Cook's Assistant (a challenge, I know) or While Guthix Sleeps, and everything in between. You want to celebrate quests? Give something to those who actually quest. All this competition is is a massive finger to quest capers. None of us want to spend money to fund another account getting membership/levels, just to lose to some 12 year old who spams his spacebar for 48 hours. I don't care about the competition, I likely wouldn't participate even if I was able to. It is the fact that once again, Jagex is basically telling questers **** off, that annoys me.
++++
Lorehound
++++
22/27 120's
++++

17-Mar-2015 22:29:27 - Last edited on 17-Mar-2015 22:31:56 by Saphhirra

Werewolf
May Member 2022

Werewolf

Posts: 20,258 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
And us who have the questcape wont get anything as even if we make another account the title will be on the throwaway not our main account

I think its unfair treatment for the many questers out there who already own a questcape being told we can't compete and if we do on a throwaway account then that throwaway gets the title so no real quester will ever be seen with the ultimate quester title, why treat the ones that havent bothered yet exile your questing community with the "make another account" excuse knowing full well we want the reward on our main account not a pathetic quick make account we will most likely never use again after the event

If you want to do a quest event prioritise the questers over the rest of the community rather then the none questers over the cape owners

Its like hosting a fishing contest then telling everyone with 99 fishing sorry you cant take part because you have already completed what these guys couldnt be bothered to do
•*º*•‹•*º*•
When the Full Moon Rises
•*º*•›•*º*•
¸,.›°ˆº•-,._.,-•ºˆ
Blood will rain down
ˆº•-,._.,-•ºˆ°•.¸
•*º*•‹•*º*•
Beware the Wolves Howl, This will be your final sound
•*º*•›•*º*•

17-Mar-2015 22:30:52

YukiKuran
Apr Member 2014

YukiKuran

Posts: 170 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Actually Dark Bark, they did mention that you can credit the title to your main I want you to see the world the way I did.-Yuki Kuran (Vampire Knight)
YukiKuran | Organiser | The Order Of War
Recruitment Thread QFC: 92-93-639-66165358

17-Mar-2015 22:37:17

Quick find code: 254-255-460-65590572 Back to Top