Forums

† Asgarnia: War of Freneskae †

Quick find code: 237-238-959-66034074

Aurelia I
Aug Member 2021

Aurelia I

Posts: 911 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
† Asgarnia: The Dragon Wars †

Bar Roleplay will be held tomorrow in The Rising Sun at 5pm EST. Everyone invited. Bring cab fare, you may be too drunk to drive home after. :)

All that for a pile of bricks.

11-Aug-2018 00:04:39

KDF-Juan
May Member 2018

KDF-Juan

Posts: 1,124 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Viktor Valengale was sitting in his quarters as one of his bannermen entered with a letter regarding the news of the change in leadership and his title being stripped away. He thought this over for a moment, he wasn’t as surprised as he had little faith in the former regent. What he went on to figure out now was how to respond, perhaps a meeting was to be had. He wrote a letter sending his regards to the new leadership and requested a formal meeting.
It's just business.

11-Aug-2018 02:25:15

Syncreticeye
Dec Member 2017

Syncreticeye

Posts: 796 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Looks like fun. I have updated accordingly "The gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again." - Achilles, Troy

11-Aug-2018 17:45:13

Aurelia I
Aug Member 2021

Aurelia I

Sorry, everyone. Traffic was hectic. I'm home and online now. The bar roleplay is now pushed back to 6:15pm EST, or 20 minutes from now. Thank you for your patience and your understanding ^_^ All that for a pile of bricks.

11-Aug-2018 22:55:36

Aurelia I
Aug Member 2021

Aurelia I

Bar Roleplay starting now.

Come as you are, as you were
As I want you to be
As a friend, as a friend
As an known enemy
Take your time, hurry up
The choice is yours, don't be late
Take a rest as a friend
As an old
Memoria, memoria
Memoria, memoria...

-Nirvana

11-Aug-2018 23:13:29

Gersty

Gersty

Posts: 312 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
To the Office of the Queen

What seems like a lifetime ago, now, I served the crown of Asgarnia through the Temple Knights of Saradomin, preceded by the Holy Order of the White Knights. For most of my life, it was all I knew and cared for… However disagreements with the Order’s commanders and the loss of a dear friend in the Order forced me to resign and live in exile.

Following the recent death of my wife, I return to my hometown of Rimmington and with news of the restoration of the Crown, I write with a pledge to serve it however is seen fit. I greatly look forward to the coming weeks and shall make it my duty to attend your generous meetings with the public of our White City and patiently await my audience with its Queen.

Utmost sincerity and regards,

Mason Jarvis
Temple Knight Acolyte
Rimmington, South Asgarnia
"When the Lord made me, He made a ramblin' man..."

"... An Arizona Ranger, wouldn't be too long in town."

12-Aug-2018 02:14:58

Aurelia I
Aug Member 2021

Aurelia I

Dear Lord Viktor Valengale,

Your request for a formal meeting is accepted. It would be lovely of you to join my daughter and me for afternoon tea at the castle one day. I look forward to meeting you.

Sincerely,

Jane Grey

12-Aug-2018 02:32:06

Quick find code: 237-238-959-66034074 Back to Top