Forums

† Asgarnia: War of Freneskae †

Quick find code: 237-238-959-66034074

Aurelia I
Aug Member 2021

Aurelia I

Posts: 911 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dear Mister Mason Jarvis,

You are invited to be a guest of the castle from now until such time as the Queen can make arrangements to meet with you. The crown thanks you for your service to Asgarnia, and laments the death of your wife. My daughter looks forward to seeing you soon.

Sincerely,

Jane Grey

A key to a bedroom in Falador's Castle was included with this letter.
All that for a pile of bricks.

12-Aug-2018 02:41:32 - Last edited on 12-Aug-2018 02:43:18 by Aurelia I

Aurelia I
Aug Member 2021

Aurelia I

† Asgarnia: The Dragon Wars †

Oh yea, oh yea, oh yea,

All men and women of Gielinor
Regardless of class or nationality
Are hereby invited to the CORONATION
Of Fiore Grey of Asgarnia.

To be held in Falador Castle
The Saturday of August the 25th
At 5pm EST in the year of our Lord 2018.

† Asgarnia: The Dragon Wars †

12-Aug-2018 17:27:08

Ptolemy Dean

Ptolemy Dean

Posts: 4,044 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"Unto Her Majesty, the Queen of Asgarnia,

Congratulations are in order. May your reign be long and prosperous. I must admit to not having an in-depth knowledge of human customs and contemporary history, but given what intelligence does pass through my master's network, or for that matter, the realm at large, I have little doubt as to the future of your illustrious kingdom. Saradomin is oft-spoken as a doting fool by demonkind, yet I personally share a begrudging respect for your god. His accomplishments are admirable to say the least.

I am writing to you today as a matter of business. There are, as we demons like to say, 'high-value opportunities' arising on your world. Gielinor is a hotbed of profitable ventures, and I for one am unwilling to see them slip by. Therefore I humbly request an audience at your earliest convenience to discuss the launch of a mutually beneficial courier service within your borders. I eagerly await your response.

Yours humbly,
High Seneschal Marthramoth of the 17th Floor of the Scorched Keep"
"Ptolemos, the friendly, informative Mahjarrat."
Member of the
Godless
and an advocate of
Moia
Zamorak
Role-player and proud owner of eleven Capes of Accomplishment.

17-Aug-2018 05:32:54

Aurelia I
Aug Member 2021

Aurelia I

Rumors abound that a monk from the Abbey of St. Edward has been searching for adventurers to hire for a dangerous task. Though you don't know if the gossip is true, it may be worthwhile to pay a visit to the Rising Sun this evening...

When: Tonight, 7pm EST
Where: The Rising Sun
Who's Invited: Anyone!
What to Bring: Yourself, your friends, your wits about you

17-Aug-2018 22:27:18

Aurelia I
Aug Member 2021

Aurelia I

Aurelia I said :
THE KINGDOMS STRIKE BACK!

Rumor has it that Asgarnia recently dispatched a select few Temple Knights to lead the assault on Draynor Manor. With a group of adventurers, the Kandar Imperial Inquisition, Misthalin, and now the Temple Knights all taking an interest in the fight against the Ordo, the small town is set to become a hot spot of conflict in the coming days.

When: Sunday, August 19th, at 5pm EST
Where: Draynor Manor
What to bring: Yourself, your friends... weapons. Lots and lots of weapons.

A reminder that this event is taking place today . Also, after talking a bit with Aerisop, we have decided to open this event completely to the public. Anyone who wishes to attend is welcome to play either as a skeleton or as an attacking adventurer for tonight.

Please note that if the teams are unbalanced, you may be asked to switch teams before we begin. Please message either myself, Aerisop or Salwa about playing as an attacking character, or Ian if you wish to play as a skeleton. We will be guesting in my FC (Salt Aren) before and during the event. Thank you and see you soon.

19-Aug-2018 19:33:19 - Last edited on 19-Aug-2018 19:34:27 by Aurelia I

Aurelia I
Aug Member 2021

Aurelia I

Thank you to everyone who attended tonight's "Assault on Draynor Manor" event. Special thanks to Ian, Ovi, Lianna, and Queen Arasene, who graciously offered to be the antagonists tonight! All that for a pile of bricks.

19-Aug-2018 23:50:41

Syncreticeye
Dec Member 2017

Syncreticeye

Posts: 796 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aurelia I said :
Thank you to everyone who attended tonight's "Assault on Draynor Manor" event. Special thanks to Ian, Ovi, Lianna, and Queen Arasene, who graciously offered to be the antagonists tonight!

What was the result of the Ordo order ordeal? A shame I missed it
"The gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again." - Achilles, Troy

23-Aug-2018 05:22:35

Aurelia I
Aug Member 2021

Aurelia I

Syncreticeye said :
Aurelia I said :
Thank you to everyone who attended tonight's "Assault on Draynor Manor" event. Special thanks to Ian, Ovi, Lianna, and Queen Arasene, who graciously offered to be the antagonists tonight!

What was the result of the Ordo order ordeal? A shame I missed it

Dyanor Manor and the town were cleared of undead, freeing the townsfolk from immediate threat. The Ordo masterminds remain at large, having evacuated the Manor prior to the attack. Rumors abound concerning their whereabouts, however no hard evidence has yet been presented and no sightings of Ordo members are as of yet confirmed. During the assault, Draynor Manor caught fire and subsequently burned to the ground.

24-Aug-2018 02:47:18 - Last edited on 24-Aug-2018 02:49:09 by Aurelia I

Quick find code: 237-238-959-66034074 Back to Top