Forums

[I] Kingdom of Misthalin [I]

Quick find code: 237-238-615-65811585

Geythir
Jun Member 2013

Geythir

Posts: 1,723 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So for like the fourth time, this will be brought back. With Dan stepping down in Misthalin and myself retaking the throne, this thread will be used for the POK side of Misthalin.

Please give it a bit while I update the necessary information across the thread. I ask if you're a current member or wish to join you fill the following out;

Application and Joining

Joining the Roleplay is simple. Just fill the following out and post it onto the thread.

Application
Username:
Character Name:
Character Race:
Social Status:
Job:

User/Character name/Job
Myles
A lot of Characters | World 42

07-Aug-2018 13:24:23

Geythir
Jun Member 2013

Geythir

Geythir said :
°ï¦ï°¤{­ }¤{}¤{ }¤{}¤{}¤{}¤{}¤{}¤{}¤{}¤°ï¦ï°Misthalin°ï¦ï°¤ }¤{}¤{ }¤{}¤{ }¤{}¤{}¤{}¤{}¤{°ï¦ï°

Current Events

Event Name: The Royal Coronation
Time/Date: August the 11th, 9PM GMT, 5PM EST, 2PMPST
Information: Come watch the Queen crowned herself again for a second time, followed by a short party.

Event Name: Summer's End Ball
Location" Varrock Palace
Time/Date: August the 25th, 9PM GMT, 5PM EST, 2PM PST
Information: A classic Ball hosted and put on by the Crown, with all nobility of every Kingdom invited.

Event Name:
Information:

°ï¦ï°¤{­ }¤{}¤{ }¤{}¤{}¤{}¤{}¤{}¤{}¤{}¤°ï¦ï°Misthalin°ï¦ï°¤ }¤{}¤{ }¤{}¤{ }¤{}¤{}¤{}¤{}¤{°ï¦ï°

Two of the upcoming events for this month!

--

With the Lavelle Monarchy falling and failing to meet Queen Essiandar in the field. The young monarch marched North, along the main the main road that lead up to Varrock. After a week of marching, the flapping banners of House Lansing could be seen on the horizon from the city as heavy mounted vanguard of Queen Essiandar's army passed through the gates. Throughout the rest of the day, the rest of her host poured into the City and made camp outside of its walls. The might of the South that had once brought reunited the Kingdom under Queen Erlina had done so once again, without a drop of blood.

The Barracks of the Royal Guard and Armory would be the first taken, with news spreading that Queen Essiandar was ordering the round up of all possible Lavelle Loyalists.
Myles

09-Aug-2018 13:36:22 - Last edited on 09-Aug-2018 13:44:29 by Geythir

Geythir
Jun Member 2013

Geythir

By Royal Decree;

The Noble House of Lavelle are stripped of their titles and lands within the territory of the Kingdom of Misthalin. Banished from Misthalin and only under the pain of death may they reenter Misthalin unless underneath Royal Pardon.

The Noble House of Aren are stripped of their titles and lands within the territory of the Kingdom of Misthalin. Banished from Misthalin and only under the threat of lifetime imprisonment may they reenter the Kingdom unless underneath Royal Pardon.

To combat the deadly thread of both the Goblin Warparty and the Odo Mages in Draynor, every Household within the Kingdom shall supply one soldier for a Grand Army. Each Farmstead shall supply one goose to the Crown for arrows arrow feathers. The Runeshops within the City, shall supply 50 crates of basic runes of each element for the Crown's Battlemages.

The Royal Guard is formally disbanded with all troops, officers, buildings and supplies absorbed into the Crown Levies for the upcoming Campaign.

Myles

12-Aug-2018 11:43:00 - Last edited on 12-Aug-2018 17:25:23 by Geythir

Aurelia I
Aug Member 2021

Aurelia I

Posts: 911 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
THE KINGDOMS STRIKE BACK!

Rumor has it that Asgarnia recently dispatched a select few Temple Knights to lead the assault on Draynor Manor. With a group of adventurers, the Kandar Imperial Inquisition, Misthalin, and now the Temple Knights all taking an interest in the fight against the Ordo, the small town is set to become a hot spot of conflict in the coming days.

When: Sunday, August 19th, at 5pm EST
Where: Draynor Manor
What to bring: Yourself, your friends... weapons. Lots and lots of weapons.
All that for a pile of bricks.

16-Aug-2018 04:46:41

Aurelia I
Aug Member 2021

Aurelia I

Posts: 911 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The undead of Draynor Manor would threaten the townsfolk no more. As dawn approached the small settlement, word of mouth spread that a group of people from all over Gielinor had joined forces and slayed the skeletons within. If they investigated the Manor for themselves, the townsfolk found that the Manor had been burned completely to the ground.

Thank you all for coming!
All that for a pile of bricks.

19-Aug-2018 23:40:23

Geythir
Jun Member 2013

Geythir

°ï¦ï°¤{­ }¤{}¤{ }¤{}¤{}¤{}¤{}¤{}¤{}¤{}¤°ï¦ï°

Shadow of Pestilence

°ï¦ï°¤ }¤{}¤{ }¤{}¤{ }¤{}¤{}¤{}¤{}¤{°ï¦ï°

"and there will be great earthquakes, and in various places
plagues
and
famines
; and there will be terrors and great signs from
heaven
."

-Luke 21:11

-----------------

9 Ire of Phyrrys, Year 6, Sixth Age.

The Incident

It should be noted that the Abbey has always welcomed those from every walk of life to take shelter within our walls by the Grace of Saradomin to share in his Light and his Peace. Even those of Heretical thoughts and actions, here we all live in peace for some time. Those travelling southwards or those travelling northwards for whatever end they aim for.

It was well into the night when I was making my rounds during the twilight hours when there came a cart at the gate. The man driving was flushed and worried and I quickly saw why.

His daughter was ill. Deadly so. Our Abby stood as the only assistance all the way until the gates of Varrock itself. I wouldn't wish for this family to make the troubling journey into Edgeville where sin and darkness lurks in every corner.

I welcomed them into the Abby and sent for the other Monks who were awakened by the girl's screams of pain.

I have lived a full life, 60 years on this green earth. But whatever illness that took root in this girl's body was no evil I had ever faced. She housed buboes, sworn flesh, in her groin and armpits. Which oozed pus and popped when touched by hot iron.

While my Brothers went to work examing the girl, I was tasked with questioning the girl's Father on what might be the cause of his child's illness.

--
Myles

16-Sep-2018 20:56:44

Quick find code: 237-238-615-65811585 Back to Top