Forums

[I] Kingdom of Misthalin [I]

Quick find code: 237-238-615-65811585

Stelly Rose

Stelly Rose

Posts: 4,300 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
For the first few days after Rhoslyn had been named Lady Chancellor, things were fairly quiet. She handled a few things here and there, minor duties to take the burden off the King, but for the most part she didn't have much to do.

Then the reports came. In order to gather her bearings and ensure she was in the loop, Rhoslyn had called for reports from all sections of the Kingdom and government. At first, things seemed well enough.

However, as she sat in the royal library with her nose buried in a census book, the agricultural reports were delivered. Scanning first, something seemed to be wrong. The messenger fidgeted as she frowned and read the page again...

17-Apr-2017 01:28:25

Volcrano
Jun Member 2023

Volcrano

Posts: 59 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Application
Username: Cranorman
Character Name: Jack Mahon III
Character Race: Human
Social Status: Not sure
Job: The Lord Admiral

Cranorman/Jack Mahon/Lord Admiral
- He flipped the clear plastic case and hit the big red button that said "BUMP"-

19-Apr-2017 22:18:20

Marine Doge

Marine Doge

Posts: 1,213 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The sun rose, to show about a hundred pairs of fine, Kharidian silk knickers could be found hanging from the clotheslines of Varrock, stitched together in the shape of a proud K. Why?

According to the Kozsmar bandits, they had recently stolen Queen Anora’s underwear, stringing it up in attempt to show the Varrock palace can’t even keep delicate matters safe.

In actuality, none were stolen.

The Werewolf bandits simply made sure they bought enough that looked like they could be hers, in a show of force to recruit thieves and thugs to their circle and reinforce the pack.

Yooo, if you wanna join the plot involving this group of Misthalin-based meanie-bandits, hit me up on Discord or in-game, or hit up my main bae Nat.
Mods pls notice me

22-Apr-2017 05:09:10

Shawdow
Feb Member 2012

Shawdow

Posts: 892 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Marine Doge said :
The sun rose, to show about a hundred pairs of fine, Kharidian silk knickers could be found hanging from the clotheslines of Varrock, stitched together in the shape of a proud K. Why?

According to the Kozsmar bandits, they had recently stolen Queen Anora’s underwear, stringing it up in attempt to show the Varrock palace can’t even keep delicate matters safe.

The Werewolf bandits simply made sure they bought enough that looked like they could be hers, in a show of force to recruit thieves and thugs to their circle and reinforce the pack.

Yooo, if you wanna join the plot involving this group of Misthalin-based meanie-bandits, hit me up on Discord or in-game, or hit up my main bae Nat.

`';'`
A Kharidian merchant would be shouting in joy after fulfilling the largest silk order of knickers in his life. He was planning big things, heck he decided he might even be bold and eat some Choc-Ice for breakfast.
`';'`
FremFam
|
Kharidia

22-Apr-2017 05:14:54

Valiesin
Dec Member 2021

Valiesin

Posts: 3,781 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Shawdow said :
Marine Doge said :

`';'`
A Kharidian merchant would be shouting in joy after fulfilling the largest silk order of knickers in his life. He was planning big things, heck he decided he might even be bold and eat some Choc-Ice for breakfast.
`';'`

Sounds like top dollar cancer.
.„¸¸,.·` |
Valiesin
| `· .,¸¸„.

22-Apr-2017 06:55:08

Stelly Rose

Stelly Rose

Posts: 4,300 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rhoslyn shook her head as she penned the final line of her report to the King. Even in taking some of the Kingdom's burden from his shoulders, she hadn't managed to make it any easier to garner an audience. She hoped that, perhaps, he was gone - had taken a trip outside the city to visit the strange camp that had set up shop there for some time now. Signing her name to the page, she called a servant to deliver the report to His Majesty's hand directly.

Your Majesty,
As your Lady Chancellor, I feel it should not be so difficult to acquire an audience. Because it is so, however, I send this report directly to your hand and take action into my own hands. I am sure my decision mirrors one you would make.

In gathering news concerning all sections of the government, I was presented with an agricultural report. All is not well - particularly in Lumbridge, where several farms have recorded heavy crop loss all in roughly the same span of time. My own husband volunteered to investigate and came back to me with a troubling story.

I will not go into detail now, for my knowledge is currently limited. I have selected a small number of men to travel to Lumbridge and collect evidence concerning the possible use of Magic against the Kingdom. In the meantime, I have taken a temporary leave of absence from the castle to seek out an old friend who may be able to aid my investigations.

~ Rhoslyn

25-Apr-2017 20:14:35

Valiesin
Dec Member 2021

Valiesin

Upon receiving this letter, the King had crumbled it up and tossed it aside. Thinking to himself, he took a swig of Lumwine as he sat alone in a countryside estate. A paramour had entered the room naked and settled her arms around Darian. She asked what the letter might have been to only have his head shaking negatively in reply.

"Ah, nothing. Court matters that shouldn't concern me."

The woman trailed a finger along the base of his neck and returned to the bedroom from whence she came, leaving the King to his silence.
.„¸¸,.·` |
Valiesin
| `· .,¸¸„.

25-Apr-2017 23:05:26

Valiesin
Dec Member 2021

Valiesin

Weeks had passed before the King had been around the palace, though he had managed to contract a trading company from a small estate on the outskirts of Varrock. Other than this, none would have heard from him and his absence was duly noted at court.

The palace would soon receive the visit of a young woman that had been at the estate of the King and with him in his solitude. In search of the Lady Chancellor, the young woman would inform Rhoslyn that Darian had not been seen for days. The status of his kingdom in question, the only thing left was to crown the heir, Edward, or perhaps Rhoslyn shall rise to her family name and take the reins?
.„¸¸,.·` |
Valiesin
| `· .,¸¸„.

30-Apr-2017 19:56:01

Quick find code: 237-238-615-65811585 Back to Top