Forums

[I] Kingdom of Misthalin [I]

Quick find code: 237-238-615-65811585

Am RolePlay

Am RolePlay

Posts: 1,306 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
·•i!ï‡ï!i•·
. . . The Kingdom of Misthalin . . .
·•i!ï‡ï!i•·

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨
ˆ'‘°*†*°‘'ˆ
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

I must speak frankly to you, for the truth is the least I can give you after everything that you have been through. Though we have all endured a great change of regimes, I never expected that I would have the honor of wearing the crown of the people, to champion their needs as Queen. But it is through the unexpected that I have been reminded to never give up hope. Through the support of many new faces and the unyielding resolve to return home, the goodness of the people here has touched my heart and fills me with hope for the future.

I speak to you now, hoping you share this same hope as I do, for this will be my last address to you as Queen. Now that we have been reunited, I am not longer suited to lead you. I will never stop advocating and fighting for you, but the time has come for me to pass the reigns to a younger soul, one that will breathe a new air of prosperity for you, my daughter and the Crown Princess Miranda Lansing. Entrust her with the same faith as you have entrusted to me and all those of my family before me. I am grateful for every moment that I have shared with each and every one of you that I have met, and will remember this until the day I die. Even though I may be going, I must urge you to never give up the hope of happiness and prosperity. Even in the darkest of times, the smallest light can be brilliant. Thank you.”

With the final address made, Elrina turned and went back inside the palace.

09-Jul-2016 20:33:04

Hazbollah

Hazbollah

Posts: 7,692 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: Mawgan
Character Name: Marc* Cartenza (formerly Sergeant)
Character Race: Human
Social Status: Common/Military
Job: Mercenary

Character Name: Sir Jaymes Hayle
Character Race: Human
Social Status: Military
Job: Knight

Mawgan/Marc* Cartenza/Mercenary
Mawgan/Sir Jaymes Hayle/Knight
All these sins disguised as blessings

10-Jul-2016 11:19:53

Geythir
Jun Member 2013

Geythir

Posts: 1,723 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hazbollah said :
Mawgan/Marc* Cartenza/Mercenary
Mawgan/Sir Jaymes Hayle/Knight

All accepted.

@Lianna, Accepted, but would you wish to be made a landed Baroness? There's plently of land to pick from.
Myles
A lot of Characters | World 42

10-Jul-2016 15:24:52

Quick find code: 237-238-615-65811585 Back to Top