`°»,¸,«°`
¸,.•¤°¨
¸,‹•^*°ˆ´¨

•[±]•
The Kingdom of Asgarnia
•[±]•

• Silence of the Druids •

Event Name: Silence of the Druids.
Time + Date: Saturday @ 6pm EST / 11pm BST.
Where: Taverley.
Who: Broodoo Undead, Druids, Civilians, White and Temple Knights, Imperial Guard and Eofare’s Vanguard.

Rumours began to spread throughout the kingdom. Outside the western walls of Falador hordes of strange creatures would move under the darkness of night. The beat of drums would echo through the darkness as the legion of beast swarmed the swamps near Haggshome. Those who dared to travel these lands at night were never seen again… Something sinister was brewing.

The Lord Regent has ordered that the Falador Guard and Asgarnian Army increase their patrols of the city and Crownlands in response to the circulation of these rumours. For all they knew a crazed Jogre Shaman was in control of an undead army and the Giant Mole.
Was there any truth behind these rumours?

This weekend's event is another battle. I will need people to role-play Druids and Undead for this conflict. Feel free to bring your adventurers, White/Temple Knights, Imperial Guard or Vanguard characters as well.

23-Aug-2016 16:53:06

AroAustralis
May Member 2008

AroAustralis

Posts: 5,104 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lady Airlea said :
Event Name: Light of Saradomin, Part 1
Time + Date: Tuesday @ 6pm EST / 11pm BST
Where: Falador, East Square
Who: The True Faithful, Current Church Officials, Pro-Rectorate preachers

A religious insurrection was triggered in East Falador, with many peasants angry about church corruption. Naturally, with something against the existing Asgarnian Church, pro-Rectorate forces come out of the woodwork to suggest an alternate option.

The Peasants demand change, and demand it now. They are peaceful for now, but how long can that last?

Part Two will continue the same time Thursday, dealing with the aftermath of this portest.

Less than 4 hours to go~

23-Aug-2016 19:10:50

Guillaume I

Guillaume I

Posts: 1,539 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
AroAustralis said :
@ Malcolm LII,

Malcolm and Fiona are accepted.

However,

In Asgarnia we value active role-play and therefore have decided not to accept Clan Macfirthane until you show activity within Asgarnia and her related groups.

If you have any questions about the decision or how to be active in Asgarnia please feel free to private message me.

Tbh, that's fair cause my schedule isn't exactly one open for flexibility. However, I would still like for Malcolm to able to play a part in Asgarnian politics when I am available and act as the Lord his character is - Clan Macfirthane, being as remote as they are would be hard to reach... maybe make of that what you will?
Malcolm III Chief of Clan MacFirthane | Fiona MacFirthane | Henry Percival Warcastle, Lord Warcastle

24-Aug-2016 00:47:46

AroAustralis
May Member 2008

AroAustralis

@ Malcolm LII,

Let me repeat this bit:

AroAustralis said :
@ Malcolm LII,
In Asgarnia we value active role-play and therefore have decided not to accept Clan Macfirthane until you show activity within Asgarnia and her related groups.

If you want to be a noble you have to earn it here. You need to be active in Asgarnia and actually do something to deserve the title.

If you have any questions about this please contact me in-game.

24-Aug-2016 10:50:44 - Last edited on 24-Aug-2016 11:30:45 by AroAustralis

AroAustralis
May Member 2008

AroAustralis

¨`ˆ°*^•›,¸
¨°¤•.,¸
`°»,¸,«°`
¸,.•¤°¨
¸,‹•^*°ˆ´¨

•[±]•
The Kingdom of Asgarnia
•[±]•

• The Funeral •

Event Name: The Funeral of Efaritay I
Time + Date: Thursday @ 6pm EST / 11pm BST.
Where: Paterdomus (Landscaled small church).
Who: Asgarnian Nobels, Members of House Grey (Asgarnian/Camelite), White/Temple/Black Knights and close friends of the Queen.

It is finally time to put Her Majesty to rest. May she find rest in New Domina.

Less than 6 hours!

25-Aug-2016 17:08:57 - Last edited on 25-Aug-2016 17:09:59 by AroAustralis

Quick find code: 237-238-811-65822980 Back to Top