•[±]• Asgarnia •[±]• Thread is locked

Quick find code: 237-238-811-65822980

WK Overseer

WK Overseer

Posts: 221 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
================
The White Knights of Falador
================

A letter would be sent to the queen from the commander of the White Knights. The assassin subdued in her coronation is kept deep in the bowels of Falador Castle's dungeon mostly unharmed awaiting interrogation. Commander Vestreth also sends her utmost apologies for failing to uphold security especially in her chapter's failure in letting an assassin not just slip past but slip in among their ranks.

====================================================

25-Oct-2016 04:21:55

Archaeox
Dec
fmod Member

Archaeox

Forum Moderator Posts: 53,399 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I Castigo I:

Flaming forum mods is just a quick way to get your forum access removed.

Original post and various copies of it hidden.
~~~~ Just another victim of the ambient morality ~~~~

~~ Founder of the Caped Carousers quest cape clan ~~

!! Slava Ukraini - heroyam slava !!

25-Oct-2016 10:40:59

The contents of this message have been hidden.

25-Oct-2016 17:45:37

IBardI

IBardI

Posts: 26 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
·:· Extended Version ·:·

RSN: Ijrak

Timezone: GMT +3

Character Name: Viktor Warwick

Origin/Ethnicity: Asgarnian

Brief Description: Having remained largely unnoticed following his ascension to count, the man returns to the Asgarn capital at Lord Eofare's behest. His intended return home has been placed on hold following the attempt on Queen Jane's life, and the count serves vigil with the rest of the forces designated to the Queen's service.

·:· Short Version ·:·

Ijrak / Viktor Warwick / Mid 20s / Count\Eofare's Guard / GMT +3

27-Oct-2016 17:51:59

DormamMagus
May Member 2019

DormamMagus

Posts: 3,718 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
DormamMagus said :
¨`ˆ°*^•›,¸
¨°¤•.,¸
`°»,¸,«°`
¸,.•¤°¨
¸,‹•^*°ˆ´¨

•[±]•
The Kingdom of Asgarnia
•[±]•

Port Sarim will be hosting a Market Day this Friday at 6pm EST. Anyone who wants to come as either a merchant or simply a visitor is welcome. While the main purpose is to have a Market Day this will also be kicking off a new plot in Southern Asgarnia, concentrated in Port Sarim. I won't go into details about what that event is going to be until after our kickoff but nonetheless it'll be worth attending. Look forward to seeing everyone there

Two hours until this event.

28-Oct-2016 21:18:54

Siberys

Siberys

Posts: 4,893 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If one wished to take a gander, they would discover a decaying corpse bobbing about in the well of the White City's eastern quarter. With indecipherable features, the corpse gave off a horrific stench that seemed almost magical in potency. How or why the body was deposited there was unknown. Residents have been advised not to drink from the contaminated water.
"Legacy. What is a legacy? It's planting seeds in a garden you never get to see."

Siberys | W42 RP'er |
Praise Madoka.

31-Oct-2016 06:13:50

AroAustralis
May Member 2008

AroAustralis

Posts: 5,104 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The Inquisition would arrive onto the scene of the crime, their armour clanking as they approached the well. A 500m perimeter would surround the area, preventing civilians from entering or leaving as the Falador Guard patrolled the outskirts.

The base of the well would have been examined for footprints and blood splats as the Inquisition tried to gain information on the person who was responsible for dropping the corpse into the well. The well's opening was also checked for blood, handprints and fibers.

The corpse would have been fished out and water samples would have been taken The corpse, samples and any other evidence they could collect would then have been brought back to the Inquisition's base for further investigation.

@ Siberys,

I'll be happy to follow up with that. I'll contact you in-game asap.

@ Everyone,

Sorry for my apparent lack of activity on the forums. I've been slowly updating the thread with the political changes that have occurred since Queen Jane has taken the throne.

We've got plans on having more casual role-play between plots. Have some good ol' fashion relaxing role-play :)

31-Oct-2016 07:16:01

Quick find code: 237-238-811-65822980 Back to Top