Forums

•[±]• Asgarnia •[±]• Thread is locked

Quick find code: 237-238-811-65822980

Guillaume I

Guillaume I

Posts: 1,539 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Guillaume I said :
Clan Macfirthane should be on here as one of your loyal noble houses.

Lord Malcolm/35/Lord of Clan Macfirthane
Fiona Macfirthane/35/Witch

Go ahead and add Clan Macfirthane's Host to your list of Vassal Forces
Malcolm III Chief of Clan MacFirthane | Fiona MacFirthane | Henry Percival Warcastle, Lord Warcastle

22-Aug-2016 06:21:30

AroAustralis
May Member 2008

AroAustralis

Posts: 5,104 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@ Malcolm LII,

Malcolm and Fiona are accepted.

However,

In Asgarnia we value active role-play and therefore have decided not to accept Clan Macfirthane until you show activity within Asgarnia and her related groups.

If you have any questions about the decision or how to be active in Asgarnia please feel free to private message me.

22-Aug-2016 07:07:44

Liam the Big
Jan Member 2023

Liam the Big

Posts: 1,517 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Where's dat Arcana Codex at doe? Magic laws, bruh. "I have fixed broken men, patched together broken minds, and mended the souls of weeping spirits. Do not tell me what I do is easy, little girl." ~ Christopher Aren

22-Aug-2016 15:37:03 - Last edited on 22-Aug-2016 15:37:53 by Liam the Big

Liam the Big
Jan Member 2023

Liam the Big

he Arcana Codex

This book of law was written by Archmage Issac Aren of Asgarnia. Within its contents are every magical law enforced within the border of the Kingdom of Asgarnia. Among its pages are lesser laws, such as barring the use of explosive magical practices after sundown in the city limits. However, there are others that are far more major, with more severe punishments.

Unlawful Use of Regulated Magic
The use of all Regulated Magic; they being any magic deemed too dangerous, or immoral to be used by any in the state, including, but not limited to, Necromancy, Necrobotany, Sanguimancy, Umbramancy, and Vapormancy; without the explicit permission and scrutinous supervision of the Crown itself, is illegal under any conditions. The punishment if found guilty of said crime is execution, burned at the stake, until dead.

Illegitimate Creation of Coin
The act of using magic to create gold coin bearing the visage of the King of Asgarnia is both immoral, but also damaging to the Kingdom as a whole. Thusly, all alchemists found magically printing gold coin will be sentenced to ten years of prison for every pound of gold created.

Distribution of Untaxed Runic Property
The unlawful selling of magically inclined wares, without submitting proper taxes to the office of the Treasurer of Asgarnia, will result in a fine of one hundred gold pieces for every ounce of magical property seized. Inability to pay such fine will result in jail time proportionate to the poundage of said magical property.
"I have fixed broken men, patched together broken minds, and mended the souls of weeping spirits. Do not tell me what I do is easy, little girl." ~ Christopher Aren

22-Aug-2016 15:41:20

Liam the Big
Jan Member 2023

Liam the Big

Feel free to trim it down to a description for your laws post. Just thought you should know the full description of them. *Nod*

*Liam fades back into the darkness.*
"I have fixed broken men, patched together broken minds, and mended the souls of weeping spirits. Do not tell me what I do is easy, little girl." ~ Christopher Aren

22-Aug-2016 15:42:34

Marine Doge

Marine Doge

Posts: 1,213 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Add these babies to the census:

PokeNub / Vauna Vandrake / 39 / Temple Knight; Slayer / PST

PokeNub / Lysan / 27 / Archivist / PST

Aaaand I'm apping anotha one!

RSN: PokeNub

Timezone: PST

Character Name: Miriam

Origin/Ethnicity: Asgarnian

Brief Description: A former White Knight of noble blood, she had just hit Proselyte level before being offered a place in the Sorcerers' Society of Asgarnia due to her unique, personally-devised set of spells that allows her to magically re-equip different armors and weapons to suit her opponent's fighting style and her own needs, fittingly dubbed 'requip' magic.
Mods pls notice me

23-Aug-2016 02:09:08 - Last edited on 23-Aug-2016 02:38:27 by Marine Doge

Quick find code: 237-238-811-65822980 Back to Top