Quick find code: 237-238-767-65934032

Last Deterro
Nov Member 2013

Last Deterro

Posts: 512 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Last Deterro said :

Misaldi's Journal
Ivanday, 16th Pentember

Our numbers are critically low. I'm used to working in sub-optimal conditions, but this? This is terrible. Me, Proteus, Hallie. Our friend in the mines, Alyssa. Possibly some stragglers from Paterdomus who'll make their way to us in time, now that the road is clear.

With luck, the heat from our business up in Canifis has died down - but it's not a trick we can pull twice. Once we strike again, they'll know that it wasn't a one-off incident - they'll know someone's hunting them. So, it's time to expand.

I write this from within the Meiyerditch bunker - this place has seen better days, but it's...serviceable Moving supplies here ought to not be too difficult, just time-consuming. Meanwhile, Alyssa, the creature inhabiting the mines, has agreed to make a tunnel towards the caves of Hope Rock. If we can reclaim it...that will make a fine, fine base indeed. In the meantime, we'll have Meiyerditch for if things turn sour, all we need to do is start loading supplies up.

Proteus and Hallie are bound for a small factory off the coast, to see if they can salvage any Flash Powder - or even bless the stuff to help with handling vyres. With this few of us, we need every dirty trick we can get.
Thoughtcrime doesn't entail death. Thoughtcrime IS death.

10-Jun-2018 23:36:39

Quick find code: 237-238-767-65934032 Back to Top