Forums

† [ Beneath the Blood Sky ] †

Quick find code: 237-238-767-65934032

Last Deterro
Nov Member 2013

Last Deterro

Posts: 512 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
While we're up north, it's best we keep on our feet while re-stocking and planning. To that end, I've taken the liberty of pulling up a couple of bounties which are in this region. Take a look over them, do them if you have the time. Might also be able to find some other odd jobs worth doing while we're here - M

[
The Bounty Board
]

Geralt Endsworth

A self-proclaimed 'vigilantee', this man is a butcher who leaves a trail of blood and broken bones behind him. To be killed with extreme prejudice. Proof of death to be delivered to Irkov at the Hair of the Dog Inn, Canifis. 750 coin reward.

Klara 'Daughter of Ahrim' Fyke
[ ? ]
Powerful tribal mage, a relic of the 'barrows tribes', this woman has been preforming necromancy and othersuch magics. Believed to be in the canifis region. Wanted ALIVE, delivered to the taxidermist shop in Canifis - Ask for Alexis. 2,250 coin reward.

You cast your eyes over the old noticeboard in the pub, various fliers and pieces of parhment stick out among others...
Noticeboard Jobs

Private investigators wanted - willing to pay up to 750 gold for investigators to solve crime regarding attacked merchant carts - Sofia white, private logdings, Canifis

Blood wanted! 500gp per full bottle! See A. V., apothecary.

Myreque Wanted! See...

Do YOU have combat skills? Come to the Fight Pit in Canifis today to get paid while you train. Winners will be paid in coin! Losers will be paid with the ability to bleed!

BUY BOND?

Mercenaries needed to help deal with werewolf criminal - murderer, rapist. 2,000 coin reward. High danger. Seek Jake DerGraff for details - Canifis
Thoughtcrime doesn't entail death. Thoughtcrime IS death.

12-Sep-2017 13:36:32 - Last edited on 15-Sep-2017 23:56:45 by Last Deterro

Hobie Wan
Aug Member 2023

Hobie Wan

Posts: 1,074 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Screen-Name: Hobie Wan

Character Name: Tobias Darwin

Character Race: Human

Valuable Skills: As a notable thief and archer, Tobias is proficient at both archery and stealth. He spent a lot of his time in Morytania practicing getting in and out of the city of Darkmeyer without being noticed, having a unique understanding of how patrols work.

Tobias is also fluent in Canic and Common, the languages needed to get around Morytania. He has survived on a network of contacts throughout the dark kingdom that help him stay under the radar. He also has developed many tactics to avoid detection of his scent and has learned to fashion equipment from that which is located in the Myre or the city of Meiyerditch/Darkmeyer, so he is a capable crafter as well.

Last Myreque Quest Done: River of Blood

Brief History: The Phantom Rat, as he is known to the Vyrewatch of Darkmeyer, Tobias is a thief who seemed to come from nowhere following the formation of the treaty with Misthalin. Theories indicate he may come from Misthalin and is a former Temple Knight, but others still state he is a former vampyre who cured himself of the disease but wishes to punish those who are vampyre by birth. His exact origins are unknown, but all that is known is that he has been a successful thorn in the side of the vampyres of the upper city.

His current whereabouts are unknown, but he is known to have a good aim and supposedly his heart is in the right place.
Who lives, who dies, who tells your story?

"Hello There."

16-Sep-2017 00:29:31

Last Deterro
Nov Member 2013

Last Deterro

Hobie Wan said :
Screen-Name: Hobie Wan

Character Name: Tobias Darwin

Valuable Skills: As a notable thief and archer, Tobias is proficient at both archery and stealth. He spent a lot of his time in Morytania practicing getting in and out of the city of Darkmeyer without being noticed, having a unique understanding of how patrols work.

Tobias is also fluent in Canic and Common, the languages needed to get around Morytania. He has survived on a network of contacts throughout the dark kingdom that help him stay under the radar. He also has developed many tactics to avoid detection of his scent and has learned to fashion equipment from that which is located in the Myre or the city of Meiyerditch/Darkmeyer, so he is a capable crafter as well.

Last Myreque Quest Done: River of Blood

Brief History: The Phantom Rat, as he is known to the Vyrewatch of Darkmeyer, Tobias is a thief who seemed to come from nowhere following the formation of the treaty with Misthalin. Theories indicate he may come from Misthalin and is a former Temple Knight, but others still state he is a former vampyre who cured himself of the disease but wishes to punish those who are vampyre by birth. His exact origins are unknown, but all that is known is that he has been a successful thorn in the side of the vampyres of the upper city.

His current whereabouts are unknown, but he is known to have a good aim and supposedly his heart is in the right place.

Very interesting - I'll talk with you in-game soon, finding Tobias sounds like the kind of thing the Myreque would prioritize, especially given recent events.

16-Sep-2017 10:47:24

Howl Aren

Howl Aren

Posts: 460 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The young militia soldier blew into the war horn, a resounding bass echoing through out Port Khazard. Men bearing Yanille's crests began working the masts, as to catch the wind better. The anchor was reeled onto the Warship known as Mallakai, equipped with large cannons and fourty-seven militia troops. Captain Terenas Haven, the Commander of the Militia doubled as the ship's Captain, yelling orders. Duke Solus Spero stood beside him, his spectral gaze looking off of the Commander's deck. Lord Archmage Freyl Aren stood in the middle of the ship, admiring the sea. The ship began to float south, as they began their trip. Their cargo consisting of steel chain bodies, steel swords, steel plate skirts, and steel swords, along with fifty specialty made blessed flails. Preserved meats, fish, and food crops were stowed in the kitchen.

Help was coming, The Hope reborn.
We might've just created something very powerful, something that can change the world.
The Last of the Aren's.

20-Sep-2017 05:25:11 - Last edited on 20-Sep-2017 05:28:19 by Howl Aren

Last Deterro
Nov Member 2013

Last Deterro

Last Deterro said :

Misaldi's Journal
Essianday, 17th Ire of Phyrrys

It's been a tricky few weeks. After a failed venture into Meiyerditch with Proteus, it quickly came to my attention that we need supplies. With a cache of silver sitting at Paterdomus, hauling it all down to Burgh' seemed arduous, so instead we've all shifted up to Paterdomus, staying here for a short while to re-stock, gather supplies - and recruits. I'm hesitant to leave Burgh' undefended for a lon gperiod of time, but it's not as if we could defend it with the smidge of equipment we had, we'd just feed fuel to the fire in terms of risk.

It was worth it. The stashe of silver that the Heroes' Guild left for us was invaluable, not to mention some salvage Proteus and Elzbeth pulled up from an old ship a few weeks back. We're geared up, properly. Having ivandis flails and silver-bronze equipment helps us feel just that little bit more powerful, and I'm grateful of it. Equipment isn't the only new thing we've got, though.

Fresh blood. Rather useful fresh blood, at that. A survivalist who' s been in the myre for years - has a few problems speaking, but is incredibly resourceful. Couple that with what I can only assume is a merc' who now has a score to settle with the vyres. Both of them are welcome additions, though I'm less pleased with the older members than the newer, for once.

Proteus, so-called "Genius", lead both the newcomers head-first into a blatant trap without a single damned pause for thought, losing a lump of precious blisterwood in the process. We're down to two pieces now - confiscated his other one. He'll have to learn the hard way, and I have uses for that particular lump of precious wood. Thanks to his blunder, the vyres know the Myreque are active again, so...our time's limited.

Page 1 of 2

24-Sep-2017 11:16:00

Last Deterro
Nov Member 2013

Last Deterro

Last Deterro said :

Misaldi's Journal
Essianday, 17th Ire of Phyrrys

On the bright side, a Vyrewatch captain's here - in Canifis. Supposedly there's a fight tournament for the 'wolves that he has an interest in. Tugged my contact network, got my hands on a wolfbane dagger. Coupled with a blisterwood hilt, I'll be able to fashion together something to knock a few of them down. ...a human partiipating in a 'wolf tournament is unheard of, but not suspicious, just suiCidal. Heh. Just my luck. Calsidiu would be proud, I'm sure.

It gives the others an excuse to loiter, at least. That vampyre dies before he gets word back to Darkmeyer that we're active. Or, at least, he dies while we have a good chance. With him dead and us armed up, we can move to the next phase of our plans - getting into Meiyerditch and causing havoc for the bats.

But, as always, there's always someone more than happy to mess with what they don't understand. The duke of damned-well Yanille, along with half a batallion, planned to invade phasmatys. They wouldn't have just been lambs to the slaughter, they'dve been hundreds more potential new "troops" for the enemy. Thankfully, they sought us out beforehand to ask for advice. While at first they seemed to not have eyes for anything other than war, we managed to sway them. I think. I hope. So, along with planning the demise of several Vampyre captains, we now have to help train and prepare a group of soldiers who've never so much as swung a flail before. Helping them kill a damned vyrelord. Zamorak have mercy on them if they don't follow our advice and stratagem.

It's strange, looking around Paterdomus. There's a mix of tenative hope mixed with uncertainty. It feels like we're preparing for war, and having to look after the incoming soliders over at Phasmatys certainly isn't helping. We're armed to the teeth, but the vyres have a lot more teeth than we do.

Page 2 of 2

24-Sep-2017 11:19:16

Howl Aren

Howl Aren

A missive report was relayed to Commander Icau in their base in Burgh De Rott, inside the contents elaborated.

Commander Misaldi Icau,

After a small investigation in the settlement on Canifis, along with the prior information we had already gathered in our Duke's adventures, we have three suspects that are to be considered armed and dangerous, but may know the whereabouts of a certain Izaya Spero and his blade, Valor. They are as entailed;

Domina Draculea, Rouge Vyrelady of the Draculea Coven, sister of Alucard Draculea.

Ezio Nylsugo, One of the last remaining Nylsugo Vyrelords, unknown relations.

Ovilum Skalov, A Vyrelady who is associated with the Draculea Coven, sister of Lark Skalov.

If able, more investigations will be done to deduct who the true culprit is, your help will be appreciated, and as always Saradomin be with you.

Signed, Captain Terenas Haven, Commander of the Yanille Militia.
We might've just created something very powerful, something that can change the world.
The Last of the Aren's.

04-Oct-2017 03:36:27

Bad BunnyX3
Apr Member 2020

Bad BunnyX3

Posts: 275 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Screen-Name: PaneraXBread

Character Name: Shaikah Camafleur

Valuable Skills: Expert Hunter, tracker, survivalist, courier (Endurance runner), Sharpshooter, Sorceress by trait, hunter by skill

Last Myreque Quest Done: In Aide, but have all the reqs to do 'em all.

Brief History: Shaikah was originally born to a family of skilled hunters, her father gifted with the bow, and her mother gifted with a communion to nature and wind magic. Shaikah received training from both her parents from age 5 until she was, in their eyes better than they were. At age 19 Shaikah moved from her home in the forests of Asgarnia and traveled around various kingdoms, hunting game: Foxes, Wolves, Dragons, Dogs, Elves (If the chance presents itself), Werewolves, Vyres, Frogs, etc. She has established and created little encampments around various kingdoms in their forests, hidden from view and booby-trapped. Shaikah at age 26 upon establishing an encampment in the thick forests of Morytania, quite simply put was there to hunt werewolves. Her intended target was drunk, and from 400 meters away, put him down through the left eyeball up the brain, but in the process injured a Vyre. She was in definite trouble then and hasn't been back until now, at age 29. Shaikah has decided her pet baby blue dragon "Prossy" needs to see the world and learn how to hunt dirty wolves beside her. She was wanted last time she had arrived, but her encampment remained hidden. She won't be staying permanently, she prefers to roam as she pleases, but will make appearances, last time she was there she was a useful tracker for the rebellion.

04-Oct-2017 21:16:56

Howl Aren

Howl Aren

A second missive report was sent to Misaldi Icau to his base in Burgh De Rott. Inside the contents entailed,

Commander Misaldi Icau,

I followed up my investigation into the local vampyres that show their faces in Canifis. I have taken on the disguise of a 'werewolf' because there's no way I could pass for a vampyre. After further investigation I have met three vampyres who know not my true identity, Ovilum Skalov, Seline Draculea, and Domina Draculea. With rumors of the Vyrelord, Ezio Nylsugo. I do not know if any of them tie into the disappearance of Izaya, but I'm sure they know. The men have begun to learn the basics of wielding the flails, though more progress is certainly needed. Though I bear news, I also bear grave news. Their numbers grow, they've turned a Meiyerditch citizen into a sniveling juvenile. I intend to gain their trust by playing the role of a 'blood farmer.' Will keep you updated and hope to meet soon.

Signed, Captain Terenas Haven, Commander of the Yanille Militia.
The Last of the Aren's.

05-Oct-2017 04:51:10

Last Deterro
Nov Member 2013

Last Deterro

Bad BunnyX3 said :
Screen-Name: PaneraXBread

Character Name: Shaikah Camafleur

Valuable Skills: Expert Hunter, tracker, survivalist, courier (Endurance runner), Sharpshooter, Sorceress by trait, hunter by skill

Last Myreque Quest Done: In Aide, but have all the reqs to do 'em all.

Brief History: Shaikah was originally born to a family of skilled hunters, her father gifted with the bow, and her mother gifted with a communion to nature and wind magic. Shaikah received training from both her parents from age 5 until she was, in their eyes better than they were. At age 19 Shaikah moved from her home in the forests of Asgarnia and traveled around various kingdoms, hunting game: Foxes, Wolves, Dragons, Dogs, Elves (If the chance presents itself), Werewolves, Vyres, Frogs, etc. She has established and created little encampments around various kingdoms in their forests, hidden from view and booby-trapped. Shaikah at age 26 upon establishing an encampment in the thick forests of Morytania, quite simply put was there to hunt werewolves. Her intended target was drunk, and from 400 meters away, put him down through the left eyeball up the brain, but in the process injured a Vyre. She was in definite trouble then and hasn't been back until now, at age 29. Shaikah has decided her pet baby blue dragon "Prossy" needs to see the world and learn how to hunt dirty wolves beside her. She was wanted last time she had arrived, but her encampment remained hidden. She won't be staying permanently, she prefers to roam as she pleases, but will make appearances, last time she was there she was a useful tracker for the rebellion.

Accepted!

05-Oct-2017 22:56:32

Quick find code: 237-238-767-65934032 Back to Top