Forums

Keeping up with the past

Quick find code: 237-238-425-65564097

Syncreticeye
Dec Member 2017

Syncreticeye

Posts: 796 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Alright what the crap's going on... Because I officially have no clue anymore. "The gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again." - Achilles, Troy

28-Jun-2015 00:16:08

Syncreticeye
Dec Member 2017

Syncreticeye

Stelly Rose said :
Here's something that's gone on:

Varrock, June 21 - The Witch tormenting Misthalin's people is defeated; Queen Lavinia reestablishes the Queensguard of Misthalin.

Updated, thank you.
"The gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again." - Achilles, Troy

07-Jul-2015 07:33:16

Syncreticeye
Dec Member 2017

Syncreticeye

Well, I believe my hype and crave for Runescape and RP is officially coming to an end. If anyone is willing to step up and fill my place of recording events please say so and post it here.

Don't you worry, I'll be back some day.
"The gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again." - Achilles, Troy

17-Jul-2015 05:34:19

Syncreticeye
Dec Member 2017

Syncreticeye

For any of you who still recognize this by its name, it has been changed to The Ultimate Catch-up Guide "The gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again." - Achilles, Troy

22-Jan-2016 20:52:09 - Last edited on 25-Jun-2018 06:05:03 by Syncreticeye

Syncreticeye
Dec Member 2017

Syncreticeye

Not today, 51 "The gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again." - Achilles, Troy

25-Jun-2018 06:02:51

Quick find code: 237-238-425-65564097 Back to Top