Quick find code: 237-238-425-65564097

Syncreticeye
Dec Member 2017

Syncreticeye

Posts: 796 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Angry Adair said :
James grey is played by Grey newt

my name is no longer Adair Devil.

Leaders for asgarnia should be King James Grey & Crown Prince Varis Grey ( Grey Newt& Elitist Rhys))

As for updates

Burth has sworn fealty to King James.

Wilderness:
Refugees from the wilderness have began to enter the region of asgarnia, raving about a "dragon king"

Much appreciated :) it has been updated.
"The gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again." - Achilles, Troy

17-May-2015 21:25:24

Alex Vlazor

Alex Vlazor

Posts: 860 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bookmarked! I hope this stays up because I roleplayed actively for about 5 years, took a year or 2 off. I have roleplayed for 7 years just not all on RS, just about 5 years on RS. As this is where I started I love to keep up with events and not just because I used to do that back when my memory was good and pass it down ******, but because a written document is a really good thing to have and I hope this thread is successful. Best of luck and thank you for this blast from the past. Well... time for me to do some cetching up!

19-May-2015 02:50:20

Syncreticeye
Dec Member 2017

Syncreticeye

Alex Vlazor said :
Bookmarked! I hope this stays up because I roleplayed actively for about 5 years, took a year or 2 off. I have roleplayed for 7 years just not all on RS, just about 5 years on RS. As this is where I started I love to keep up with events and not just because I used to do that back when my memory was good and pass it down ******, but because a written document is a really good thing to have and I hope this thread is successful. Best of luck and thank you for this blast from the past. Well... time for me to do some cetching up!

You are most certainly welcome :) this has been covering events since later January of this year.
"The gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again." - Achilles, Troy

19-May-2015 11:42:49

Stelly Rose

Stelly Rose

Posts: 4,300 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
There's a lot of stuff missing from Misthalin but that's my fault because I forgot to let you know. Here's the biggest ( Discord Plot ) stuff.

Uhh...Late April/Early May - A series of kidnappings leaves children in Lumbridge turned to scarecrows and missing their eyes.

Early May - Kidnapped children are returned home but the dark fairy responsible for their captivity is not caught. A series of murders in Varrock leads investigators to a witch hiding out in the Slums.

May 15 - The Hand of the Queen enters the Slums with a trusted few to confront the witch. They are hurled back in time for a short period, battling a series of strange creatures to protect the Queen's ancestors.

20-May-2015 13:31:14

Syncreticeye
Dec Member 2017

Syncreticeye

Stelly Rose said :
There's a lot of stuff missing from Misthalin but that's my fault because I forgot to let you know. Here's the biggest ( Discord Plot ) stuff.

Uhh...Late April/Early May - A series of kidnappings leaves children in Lumbridge turned to scarecrows and missing their eyes.

Early May - Kidnapped children are returned home but the dark fairy responsible for their captivity is not caught. A series of murders in Varrock leads investigators to a witch hiding out in the Slums.

May 15 - The Hand of the Queen enters the Slums with a trusted few to confront the witch. They are hurled back in time for a short period, battling a series of strange creatures to protect the Queen's ancestors.

Ahh yes I kept a mark on that thread but every time I checked you were waiting for finals to be over to further update it but I guess I haven't actually checked in a while.

Nonetheless your addition is greatly appreciated :) .

I myself have not been on Rs lately and hope for that to change.

21-May-2015 00:35:01 - Last edited on 21-May-2015 00:37:51 by Syncreticeye

Geythir
Jun Member 2013

Geythir

Posts: 1,723 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Fremmenik Isles and Rellekka: King Knut Grimssen (Mudbrain) Earl Bjorn Eberhard (Aegidius) and Earl Ragnar Wulfssen (Stu Syvian)

This is really really old.

Fremmenik isles and Rellekka: Archduke Aegidius Blackwood, The Royal House of Blackwood (Arevdui)

This is also outdated Burthorpe: Grand Prince Arkhan (PrinceArkhan)

Burthope: Princess Regent Maela Aerendyl-Blackwood (Arevdui and Livvi)
Myles
A lot of Characters | World 42

25-May-2015 15:53:42 - Last edited on 25-May-2015 15:57:09 by Geythir

Syncreticeye
Dec Member 2017

Syncreticeye

Geythir said :
Fremmenik Isles and Rellekka: King Knut Grimssen (Mudbrain) Earl Bjorn Eberhard (Aegidius) and Earl Ragnar Wulfssen (Stu Syvian)

Fremmenik isles and Rellekka: Archduke Aegidius Blackwood, The Royal House of Blackwood (Arevdui)

Gotcha, also I added that Burthorpe one the day it was created only about a week or so ago. Has it changed that fast?

26-May-2015 03:01:48

Angry Adair

Angry Adair

Posts: 2,850 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Syncreticeye said :
Geythir said :

Gotcha, also I added that Burthorpe one the day it was created only about a week or so ago. Has it changed that fast?

Everything can change in a few days ma frand such is the way of this server
Noice.

26-May-2015 21:55:36

Syncreticeye
Dec Member 2017

Syncreticeye

Angry Adair said :

Everything can change in a few days ma frand such is the way of this server

Believe me I could imagine for a vast majority of things but I don't believe I've seen leadership change that fast before.

27-May-2015 01:11:51

Stelly Rose

Stelly Rose

Posts: 4,300 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Varrock, May 26 - Huntmaster Kylara Lansing leads a party into the farmlands on the outskirts of Varrock in pursuit of a suspect Fortune Teller, but the party instead discovers a new murder victim. A living victim is also found, marked with the same curse as the 4 murdered citizens.

More Discord Plot things happening.

27-May-2015 17:36:32 - Last edited on 27-May-2015 17:37:10 by Stelly Rose

Quick find code: 237-238-425-65564097 Back to Top