Forums

Keeping up with the past

Quick find code: 237-238-425-65564097

Syncreticeye
Dec Member 2017

Syncreticeye

Posts: 796 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Stelly Rose said :
Varrock, May 26 - Huntmaster Kylara Lansing leads a party into the farmlands on the outskirts of Varrock in pursuit of a suspect Fortune Teller, but the party instead discovers a new murder victim. A living victim is also found, marked with the same curse as the 4 murdered citizens.

More Discord Plot things happening.

Added, I summarized it for the 'recent events' part but it's been preserved otherwise.
"The gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again." - Achilles, Troy

28-May-2015 17:11:46 - Last edited on 28-May-2015 17:12:32 by Syncreticeye

K9 Morphed

K9 Morphed

Posts: 12,368 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Al Kharid, May 28th -
The ground began to shake, and a black shadow casted across the Guild of Heroes. The shadow moved towards the city, and soon after, an asteroid dug itself into a house north of Al Kharid palace. Set ablaze, the building's flames quickly spread to neighbouring tents and buildings, creating havok with the citizens. Four member of the Guild of Heroes rushed to the scene, and assisted guards and locals in putting out the blaze. Later, an armoured boar-like creature attacked the group. A notable male weilding a poisoned dagger mounted the beast's back, and plunged the knife deep into his neck: killing the beast. The fires are now out, and citizens are being helped back to their normal lives; the rubble being cleared by guards and volunteers.
#TeamDaenerys

28-May-2015 23:32:10

Syncreticeye
Dec Member 2017

Syncreticeye

K9 Morphed said :
Al Kharid, May 28th -
The ground began to shake, and a black shadow casted across the Guild of Heroes. The shadow moved towards the city, and soon after, an asteroid dug itself into a house north of Al Kharid palace. Set ablaze, the building's flames quickly spread to neighbouring tents and buildings, creating havok with the citizens. Four member of the Guild of Heroes rushed to the scene, and assisted guards and locals in putting out the blaze. Later, an armoured boar-like creature attacked the group. A notable male weilding a poisoned dagger mounted the beast's back, and plunged the knife deep into his neck: killing the beast. The fires are now out, and citizens are being helped back to their normal lives; the rubble being cleared by guards and volunteers.

Added, I wanted to highlight this but that meant heavily summarizing it as well for recent events but I will preserve it in all other forms. Let me know if you are not okay with it in any case.
"The gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again." - Achilles, Troy

29-May-2015 03:43:08 - Last edited on 29-May-2015 03:54:44 by Syncreticeye

Angry Adair

Angry Adair

Posts: 2,850 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The adair forces that had stationed in Southern Kandarin have all but left only a few remain researching something.

Hay**y spears has be named the countess of Rimmington and the Temple knight order 171 has returned to rimmington

Asgarnia after talks with Karamja have made a deal allowing a small colony to be opened on karamja.
Noice.

03-Jun-2015 21:02:43

Syncreticeye
Dec Member 2017

Syncreticeye

Angry Adair said :
The adair forces that had stationed in Southern Kandarin have all but left only a few remain researching something.

Hay**y spears has be named the countess of Rimmington and the Temple knight order 171 has returned to rimmington

Asgarnia after talks with Karamja have made a deal allowing a small colony to be opened on karamja.

Added.

03-Jun-2015 21:35:47

Syncreticeye
Dec Member 2017

Syncreticeye

I realize I am hardly able or willing to go in game anymore for some reason and to top that off I am leaving for about a week on a trip. Fill me in on anything and everything and use as much detail as needed and I will get to it. I am also working on a section that covers the added detail you guys submit and not the summarized entries I make on page 1. "The gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again." - Achilles, Troy

07-Jun-2015 01:18:33

Stelly Rose

Stelly Rose

Posts: 4,300 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Varrock, June 4 - The Festival of Blessings takes place in Varrock, opening with the coronation of Queen Lavinia of Misthalin.

Misthalin, June 7 - Queen Lavinia calls together a temporary war council to prepare her battle plans against the Witch Aglaia. Plans are halted when the Witch attacks the Palace. Misthalin wins the battle, but not yet the war.

With the first in mind, please change:
Misthalin: Queen Lumina Lansing (Sheol and Stelly Rose)

to:
Misthalin: Queen Lavinia Lansing (Stelly Rose)

08-Jun-2015 19:32:10 - Last edited on 08-Jun-2015 19:32:54 by Stelly Rose

Syncreticeye
Dec Member 2017

Syncreticeye

Stelly Rose said :
Varrock, June 4 - The Festival of Blessings takes place in Varrock, opening with the coronation of Queen Lavinia of Misthalin.

Misthalin, June 7 - Queen Lavinia calls together a temporary war council to prepare her battle plans against the Witch Aglaia. Plans are halted when the Witch attacks the Palace. Misthalin wins the battle, but not yet the war.

With the first in mind, please change:
Misthalin: Queen Lumina Lansing (Sheol and Stelly Rose)

to:
Misthalin: Queen Lavinia Lansing (Stelly Rose)

It is now fully updated :) I appreciate the contributions, keep 'em comming!

13-Jun-2015 12:28:43

Syncreticeye
Dec Member 2017

Syncreticeye

Updated, give me everything you guys know. "The gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again." - Achilles, Troy

20-Jun-2015 21:42:13 - Last edited on 20-Jun-2015 21:42:44 by Syncreticeye

Syncreticeye
Dec Member 2017

Syncreticeye

Alright what the crap's going on... Because I officially have no clue anymore. "The gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again." - Achilles, Troy

28-Jun-2015 00:16:06

Quick find code: 237-238-425-65564097 Back to Top