Forums

Keeping up with the past

Quick find code: 237-238-425-65564097

Syncreticeye
Dec Member 2017

Syncreticeye

Posts: 796 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Has rp been slow other than Yanille? "The gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again." - Achilles, Troy

04-Mar-2015 01:57:56

Angry Adair

Angry Adair

Posts: 2,850 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CrocoNuts said :
Roleplay is okay everywhere but I think only the people that see this as useful are posting on this thread, so it just looks like nothing happens.

I think this is the case it's hard to judge roleplay as most people only really post updates on the thread which represents the rp though i can give you a few updates on the world.

King sennis has vanished leaving his wife as queen regent,many family members of the grey family has come forward to claim the throne.

House Olivriar seem to of taken of the region of Sarimia, and it seems the patriarch of said family will be made lord regent of Asgarnia

Lumina lansing just had her coronation as queen of Misthalin.

Draynor is currently engaged in a small skirmish with a group of hobgoblins
Noice.

04-Mar-2015 03:02:27 - Last edited on 04-Mar-2015 03:04:22 by Angry Adair

Syncreticeye
Dec Member 2017

Syncreticeye

Angry Adair said :
CrocoNuts said :
Roleplay is okay everywhere but I think only the people that see this as useful are posting on this thread, so it just looks like nothing happens.

I think this is the case it's hard to judge roleplay as most people only really post updates on the thread which represents the rp though i can give you a few updates on the world.

King sennis has vanished leaving his wife as queen regent,many family members of the grey family has come forward to claim the throne.

Lumina lansing just had her coronation as queen of Misthalin.

Draynor is currently engaged in a small skirmish with a group of hobgoblins

Well I'll do with what I've got and your contribution is greatly appreciated. Do you know the date of when Sennis went missing?
"The gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again." - Achilles, Troy

04-Mar-2015 03:05:25 - Last edited on 04-Mar-2015 03:06:02 by Syncreticeye

Syncreticeye
Dec Member 2017

Syncreticeye

Angry Adair said :
I am unsure my friend scour the thread a few pages back and you should find it.

Not a problem always happy to help record keeping.

Yep, found it. Thank you once again.
"The gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again." - Achilles, Troy

04-Mar-2015 03:11:16

Syncreticeye
Dec Member 2017

Syncreticeye

Updated to everything that's happened today alone. "The gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again." - Achilles, Troy

05-Mar-2015 02:55:11

Syncreticeye
Dec Member 2017

Syncreticeye

SimplyColten said :
Howdy, Synce. I'd like to clear up that Lokrem Ror'Steel rules over the isles of Miscellania and Etcetaria.

Right, how on earth did I forget that?? (btw, I couldn't get ig today I've been doing this and work at the same time)

05-Mar-2015 03:20:04 - Last edited on 05-Mar-2015 03:20:43 by Syncreticeye

Quick find code: 237-238-425-65564097 Back to Top