Forums

Keeping up with the past

Quick find code: 237-238-425-65564097

Zeremal
May Member 2022

Zeremal

Posts: 1,484 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Queen Helena Eriador of Yanille just had her first child, Fianna Sibeal with King Consort Sekra Thayne-Eriador.
Right action is better than knowledge; but in order to do what is right, we must know what is right.
| Alli, the Eternal | Women Shi Zui Hao De Pengyou

06-Mar-2015 01:05:14

Syncreticeye
Dec Member 2017

Syncreticeye

Posts: 796 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zeremal said :
Queen Helena Eriador of Yanille just had her first child, Fianna Sibeal with King Consort Sekra Thayne-Eriador.

Sounds like that was fun! :P Recorded.
"The gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again." - Achilles, Troy

06-Mar-2015 01:15:32

Syncreticeye
Dec Member 2017

Syncreticeye

Werdna457 said :
Bumpity bumpity bump bump bump

Was well appreciated and made use of.

I've come to realize that there seems to be regular spikes in important events in rp; First some subtle regular daily rp and small advancing of storylines for about a week, then massive changes and developments in certain areas and repeat... or is it just me?
"The gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again." - Achilles, Troy

09-Mar-2015 00:11:15

Guillaume I

Guillaume I

Posts: 1,539 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Syncreticeye said :
Werdna457 said :
Bumpity bumpity bump bump bump

Was well appreciated and made use of.

I've come to realize that there seems to be regular spikes in important events in rp; First some subtle regular daily rp and small advancing of storylines for about a week, then massive changes and developments in certain areas and repeat... or is it just me?

It must be a conspiracy by those lousy Bureaucrats.

Damnit Washington D.C, when are you going to play fair?
Malcolm III Chief of Clan MacFirthane | Fiona MacFirthane | Henry Percival Warcastle, Lord Warcastle

09-Mar-2015 21:03:33

Syncreticeye
Dec Member 2017

Syncreticeye

Syncreticeye said :
Houses, Families, Groups, Organizations, and Clans

An idea I've been formulating to record a list of most if not possibly all active clans and everything stated above. I was thinking on making a status of each one for new or returning people to catch up much faster. However this would prove to be even more Gargantuan than the initial task so I need to know some people are behind me before starting this.

Thought about trying to do this again but it may not work out.

10-Mar-2015 00:34:00 - Last edited on 10-Mar-2015 00:34:38 by Syncreticeye

Angry Adair

Angry Adair

Posts: 2,850 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Syncreticeye said :
Syncreticeye said :
Houses, Families, Groups, Organizations, and Clans

An idea I've been formulating to record a list of most if not possibly all active clans and everything stated above. I was thinking on making a status of each one for new or returning people to catch up much faster. However this would prove to be even more Gargantuan than the initial task so I need to know some people are behind me before starting this.

Thought about trying to do this again but it may not work out.

I mean you have my support when it comes to my noble house if that helps man
Noice.

10-Mar-2015 21:16:38

Syncreticeye
Dec Member 2017

Syncreticeye

Seeing your thread and one other actually inspired me of the idea :) "The gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again." - Achilles, Troy

10-Mar-2015 21:23:57 - Last edited on 10-Mar-2015 21:24:56 by Syncreticeye

Syncreticeye
Dec Member 2017

Syncreticeye

Syncreticeye said :
Going along with the above mentioned idea, I have made an application for any who wish to contribute. This way, people rejoining can see the current status of a clan, house, or organization etc. that they may be interested in or need briefly refreshing on.

Note: The app is completely optional on what you wish to fill out if at all. You may update the description at any time you wish just as long as I'm notified.

Status application:

(state if it is a house, clan, or any of the above and it will changed as such)

Name of House:
Head of House: (who leads/is founder)
War Status: (state who they're at war with if anyone)
Allies: (trade, military, defensive, or otherwise)
Support: (what kingdoms or other organizations do they support?)
Supporters: (Who supports them?)
Member count: (number of actual players)
Character count: (number of characters that are role played)
Motto/purpose: (Why where they formed and what's their goal?)
Other: (Anything else?)

Fresh application:

Name of House:
Head of House:
War Status:
Allies:
Support:
Supporters:
Member count:
Character count:
Motto/purpose:
Other

I've made an application for statuses, anyone who wishes to contribute is welcome to.

11-Mar-2015 21:25:40 - Last edited on 11-Mar-2015 21:26:03 by Syncreticeye

Quick find code: 237-238-425-65564097 Back to Top