Keeping up with the past

Quick find code: 237-238-425-65564097

Syncreticeye
Dec Member 2017

Syncreticeye

Posts: 796 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Angry Adair said :
Syncreticeye said :
Updated, proofread and such. Haven't been able to be in game at all lately so any updates are appreciated.

Looking good!

Thank you! I just hope this is serving the community as intended.
"The gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again." - Achilles, Troy

20-Apr-2015 03:35:05

Syncreticeye
Dec Member 2017

Syncreticeye

poop in pant said :
Was thinking of coming back after 2(?) years gone from RuneScape entirely, this'll help, thanks :)

Now to find out how to actually get into the game now..

It's my pleasure! :)

I have the leaders for each area down so you my contact any of them to find out what's going on as I'm sure they know most of what happens in those areas. That may be a good starting point and I'm sure they're all open to offers as new and returning members are often celebrated.
"The gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again." - Achilles, Troy

21-Apr-2015 23:54:22 - Last edited on 21-Apr-2015 23:54:44 by Syncreticeye

Syncreticeye
Dec Member 2017

Syncreticeye

Just wanted to update any of those curious, I spent some time away from the internet and instead focused on studying, life etc. It was much needed but now I will be back in the next few days.

Feel free to drop in any updates that may have happened in the past five or so days I will certainly get to them.

28-Apr-2015 02:49:32

Melkarth
Sep Member 2022

Melkarth

Posts: 14,783 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Syncreticeye said :
Current Leaders
[ Ic leaders ] (ooc leaders ) - may not be the same - X = no current known leader

*andarin King Augustus Dae (Ardougne - Augustus Dae) Fianna Eriador (Yanille - Allimazing)

Should be

Kandarin King Augustus (Augustus Dae) and Queen Eleanor (Allimazing)

Any references to 'Fianna' should make reference to 'Eleanor', instead, as it's her regnal name.

28-Apr-2015 07:47:43

Angry Adair

Angry Adair

Posts: 2,850 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
-Reports of mass destruction and murder would fill the kingdom of Asgarnia some time in the early morning Levito Adair slaughtered innocent villagers in the town of Rimmington and destroyed a fair amount of Property His son Raynar tried to detain his father and lost his left eye in the process.Levito is now a wanted man in the Kingdom of Asgarnia.-

I would also place Raynar as the head of the house once more and the new current duke of Sarimia
Noice.

28-Apr-2015 22:02:40

Syncreticeye
Dec Member 2017

Syncreticeye

Melkarth said :
Syncreticeye said :
Current Leaders
[ Ic leaders ] (ooc leaders ) - may not be the same - X = no current known leader

*andarin King Augustus Dae (Ardougne - Augustus Dae) Fianna Eriador (Yanille - Allimazing)

Should be

Kandarin King Augustus (Augustus Dae) and Queen Eleanor (Allimazing)

Any references to 'Fianna' should make reference to 'Eleanor', instead, as it's her regnal name.

I changed it but I believe that's what Alli reported to put down

Angry Adair said :
Original message details are unavailable.
-Reports of mass destruction and murder would fill the kingdom of Asgarnia some time in the early morning Levito Adair slaughtered innocent villagers in the town of Rimmington and destroyed a fair amount of Property His son Raynar tried to detain his father and lost his left eye in the process.Levito is now a wanted man in the Kingdom of Asgarnia.-

I would also place Raynar as the head of the house once more and the new current duke of Sarimia

Done and done.

30-Apr-2015 21:53:42

Melkarth
Sep Member 2022

Melkarth

Posts: 14,783 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mhm she probably did, but it's since changed. It used to be different Kingdoms and Fianna wasn't called Eleanor before, but then they unified the Ardougne and Yanille into a single entity and she took the name Eleanor, so it changed to that.

05-May-2015 00:27:36

Quick find code: 237-238-425-65564097 Back to Top