Forums

Why should anyone RP??? Thread is locked

Quick find code: 237-238-142-66105902

Kara-Ara
Dec Member 2021

Kara-Ara

Posts: 3,683 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Pyro either has the most ridiculous version of a messiah complex or he's a blatant troll and at this point i'm not sure which is worse "A silly ***** is what I'm going to call **** jokes from now on."
-Jen 2015

17-Nov-2019 04:57:08

Vekon

Vekon

Posts: 2,037 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kara-Ara said :
Pyro either has the most ridiculous version of a messiah complex or he's a blatant troll and at this point i'm not sure which is worse

Given his entire decade worth of history, constant flaming/trolling, harassing, deceiving, conniving, and being the most ridiculed and ignored person across 42, I'd say both
KANDAR VICTA

Axel Vekon, the Eternal Emperor, the Archmage, the Lichslayer, of the Holy Kandarin Empire.

#
HouseVekon

17-Nov-2019 05:31:35

Lord Pyro I
Nov Member 2018

Lord Pyro I

Posts: 4,255 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Vekon said :
Kara-Ara said :
Pyro either has the most ridiculous version of a messiah complex or he's a blatant troll and at this point i'm not sure which is worse

Given his entire decade worth of history, constant flaming/trolling, harassing, deceiving, conniving, and being the most ridiculed and ignored person across 42, I'd say both

Hmm this is usually around the point where I make a bs apology, you believe that I'll stop going after you for all the crap you do and thus all is entirely forgiven. Then I go on to build one of the largest and most active RPs of the current era. I do find these insults somewhat pathetic given they tend to evaporate at the slightest hint that I'm prepared to stop calling you out on all the crap you do.

And Messiah complex raven? I'm not entirely sure what you mean by that. Do I think that I alone have the solution to W42's problems? Not in the slightest, I only make some fairly basic, fairly simple suggestions based on tolerance, accountability, a common framework of rules and an encouragement to acknowledge that which makes w42 great.

Many of my ideals are shared to an extent by others in the community. I do however believe that I do more to push them forward than others. And that isn't my opinion, it isn't some delusion I'm having, it is just a fact. I have campaigned vigorously for these things with no regard for the egos of others (always a mistake on w42) and I have deceived when other more honest means failed (btw please make up your mind about whether I deceived you with that little trick or not gale. Up to now you've always liked to claim that you knew all along).
"The greatest endeavors are achieved because of their selfless intent"
#WarIsComing

17-Nov-2019 09:58:19

Vekon

Vekon

Posts: 2,037 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lord Pyro I said :

And that said RP has a lifespan of three weeks before falling through because, even when the community gives you a 20th chance, you somehow manage to fuck it up. And then find it easy to place blame on others instead of reflecting on yourself.

It's a shame that some people, including myself, think that you can potentially improve, when a decade's worth of evidence shows that to be false. Even when blatantly lying about your identity, the people who suspected it was you figured you just wanted a fresh, clean slate, free of the tag "Lord Pyro I". It was disappointing to learn otherwise.

Keep on keeping on, Pyro. Keep pushing your agenda onto the community. Either they will take the bait or you will take the hint; I'm curious to see which comes first.
KANDAR VICTA

Axel Vekon, the Eternal Emperor, the Archmage, the Lichslayer, of the Holy Kandarin Empire.

#
HouseVekon

17-Nov-2019 18:36:08

Lord Pyro I
Nov Member 2018

Lord Pyro I

Posts: 4,255 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Vekon said :
Lord Pyro I said :

And that said RP has a lifespan of three weeks before falling through because, even when the community gives you a 20th chance, you somehow manage to fuck it up. And then find it easy to place blame on others instead of reflecting on yourself.

It's a shame that some people, including myself, think that you can potentially improve, when a decade's worth of evidence shows that to be false. Even when blatantly lying about your identity, the people who suspected it was you figured you just wanted a fresh, clean slate, free of the tag "Lord Pyro I". It was disappointing to learn otherwise.

Keep on keeping on, Pyro. Keep pushing your agenda onto the community. Either they will take the bait or you will take the hint; I'm curious to see which comes first.

Well...

1. Quite a bit longer than 3 weeks. Just saying.
2. Why on earth would I try to blame someone else? I didn't fail in my objective so it's a little difficult to see why I wouldn't want to own what for me was mission accomplished. It hasn't gone quite as well as I'd hoped since I admit but it seemed well worth a try at the time.
3. Y'know it's quite amazing all these "chances" you seem to think I need. I've basically proven by now that I can run great RP groups, that I can do all the things you do. I only seem to lose one of my "chances" when I do something you personally disagree with. Personally I find that hilarious.
4. We're both pushing an agenda on this thread, I'm just more honest about it.
"The greatest endeavors are achieved because of their selfless intent"
#WarIsComing

18-Nov-2019 18:28:10

CoronaThymeU

CoronaThymeU

Posts: 298 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lord Pyro I said :
Vekon said :
Lord Pyro I said :

Well...

1. Quite a bit longer than 3 weeks. Just saying.
2. Why on earth would I try to blame someone else? I didn't fail in my objective so it's a little difficult to see why I wouldn't want to own what for me was mission accomplished. It hasn't gone quite as well as I'd hoped since I admit but it seemed well worth a try at the time.
3. Y'know it's quite amazing all these "chances" you seem to think I need. I've basically proven by now that I can run great RP groups, that I can do all the things you do. I only seem to lose one of my "chances" when I do something you personally disagree with. Personally I find that hilarious.
4. We're both pushing an agenda on this thread, I'm just more honest about it.

You're a faggot

19-Nov-2019 02:36:03

Nathmatics
Jul Member 2008

Nathmatics

Posts: 893 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
You're a faggot

Wow what valuable input you've contributed to this thread.

Can we all just acknowledge the fact that a lot of this is... dumb? People do shit, make mistakes and pay for it up the rear-end these days. Problem is nobody wants to come to some sort of resolution and communicate, or something you could call a "resolution".
An apologetically, unofficial representative for World 42

Want to get in contact with me?
Discord: nathmatics

19-Nov-2019 03:03:24 - Last edited on 19-Nov-2019 03:03:39 by Nathmatics

Quick find code: 237-238-142-66105902 Back to Top