Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Volkisch

Volkisch

Posts: 1,595 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dayum some nice bantz in here [qu.ote id=23-24-312-63626936-13867-341770025*[quot.e id=23-24-703-65953575-104-341769920*what devastatingly undeveloped senses of humor you all have
can't even screencap this **** it's so stupid[/qu.ote]

can somebody put this in their sig[/.quote]

13-Jun-2017 03:55:55

Icy Spring

Icy Spring

Posts: 3,248 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Team Skull said :
You have an engineer who thinks his shoddy attempts at research will hold up to scrutiny.

Pure delusion. How about I enlighten everyone as to what you're referring to:
Original message details are unavailable.
Tories support the NHS in name only, they consistently vote for budget cuts in order to create artificial dysfunction which they then reference in support for privatization of health services.

That's all I have to say on the matter.

Despite the fact that what you're saying is conspiratorial at best, considering third parties reviewed the HSA and concluded a lot of the hubbub about privitization was exaggerated.

But go ahead, continue talking out of your ass.

Then not 3 minutes later you migrated here to take a swipe at me
Team Skull said :
What I find even more surprising is how an intellectual like Spring can get perm banned from the forums on his main. I would have suspected he'd be smart enough to know how to skirt around rules.

But wait, let's see what several British posters had to say
The Conservatives are seen, rightly or wrongly, as the party who introduced aspects of privatisation to it and continue to do so [...] it is felt that the worries that the Tories intended to push through more and more privatisation accounted for some of the backlash they suffered in the election.

As for the Conservatives, they've been pushing to privatise it. Privatise our health service, one of the country's greatest assets [...]

After all that smack your google-fu ass got banished to the fucking shadow realm and you're too intoxicated from huffing farts to even realize it.

13-Jun-2017 04:53:32 - Last edited on 13-Jun-2017 06:39:32 by Icy Spring

Shiavui

Shiavui

Posts: 50,740 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nosword said :
i forgot about smores poptarts. those are actually my favorite

Poptarts are still a thing? I've not seen those in well over a decade. I guess easily buyable online.

Volkisch said :
Dayum some nice bantz in here

It brings a tear to the eye.

13-Jun-2017 09:01:32 - Last edited on 13-Jun-2017 09:01:50 by Shiavui

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bernadette said :
Averia Light said :
..... (I do look from time to time, but have no real time to post anything. I gave birth on 6/6/17

A little bit late - Congratulations!

Okay, why the hell...

DID YOU HAVE TO POST A GIF THAT DAMN CUTE?
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

13-Jun-2017 14:25:35

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Also, holy shit Icy is STILL on about this, even when we're now talking about pop-tarts and Krista's newborn. I didn't even mention him and he's snapping.

Raise of hands- who thinks Icy Spring needs a hug and 20 minutes in time-out for being a naughty naughty?
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

13-Jun-2017 14:27:53

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Nosword said :
i forgot about smores poptarts. those are actually my favorite

We actually put them up.

Shiavui said :

Poptarts are still a thing? I've not seen those in well over a decade. I guess easily buyable online.

Yep, they still are. Still buyable in grocery stores too.

Nosword said :

It brings a tear to the eye.

*blushes*

13-Jun-2017 14:31:03

Nosword

Nosword

Posts: 49,796 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i started buying pastries from the grocery store bakery instead of poptarts. the only problem with that is they dont last long so you gotta eat them the same day you buy em. but it works for me cuz i go to the grocery store so often. one of the only places i can get 'breakfast' at, at 9pm before my overnight shift starts Old School

13-Jun-2017 14:48:52

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Real talk though: We need another actress thread doe. Last one was 10/10. "Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

13-Jun-2017 15:01:17

Icy Spring

Icy Spring

Posts: 3,248 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Team Skull said :
I didn't even mention him and he's snapping.

lmao then who else could this be, right after i told you my field of employment
Team Skull said :
You have an engineer who thinks his shoddy attempts at research will hold up to scrutiny.

>Keeps talking shit
>Gets called out for being utterly and completely blown the fuck out by reality after his armchair expertise proved incorrect
>"Why can't you just let this go"

pic related is you

13-Jun-2017 15:42:40

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top