Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Meh. Not like I give a shit. Offence history by itself isn't enough to get recoveries granted. "Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

11-Jun-2017 08:27:48

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

What I find even more surprising is how an intellectual like Spring can get perm banned from the forums on his main. I would have suspected he'd be smart enough to know how to skirt around rules. "Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

11-Jun-2017 09:47:35

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Well, I mean, you tend to act like a know-it-all. Just sayin'. Being a teen is no excuse- I was a teen and I am clean.

If you were as smart as you project yourself to be (You are an engineer after all), you'd only have to use 1 account to post on the Forums, now would you?
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

11-Jun-2017 10:03:17

saddha

saddha

Posts: 4,181 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Maybe you guys can answer me what's allowed and what not, especially with the new rules:
I see a lot of f words, CM says that the a word is OK in context of not directing it towards someone, as this is an insult. And to b word is also OK, same as the a word not directed at someone.

So I can write I'm listening to a rap video, but the link to that rap video is bad, as it contains a lot of swear words, but those swear words are not directed at someone, so they aren't against the rules....

Help me?
Burgers anyone?
Om amideva hrih

11-Jun-2017 10:04:17

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

saddha said :
Maybe you guys can answer me what's allowed and what not, especially with the new rules:
I see a lot of f words, CM says that the a word is OK in context of not directing it towards someone, as this is an insult. And to b word is also OK, same as the a word not directed at someone.

So I can write I'm listening to a rap video, but the link to that rap video is bad, as it contains a lot of swear words, but those swear words are not directed at someone, so they aren't against the rules....

Help me?

Aight, basically, I can say "This fucking sucks, I lost 500M stakes" as I'm not directing "Fucking" at anyone.

Now, if I were to say to someone "You're being a fucking douchebag- stop", THAT would be hideworthy as I am now directing the profanity at someone.

I mean, if it's an issue, you can leave out the link and have them search it on their own- it was how I got a lot of songs by Infant Annihilator through on the Rate the Song thread :P
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

11-Jun-2017 10:10:51

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top