Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Markiv13 said :
OT has gotten really weird lately....

Well, what do you expect?

You have a blind anti-theist liberal who thinks whatever slop they get fed from the media is absolute truth.

You have an engineer who thinks his shoddy attempts at research will hold up to scrutiny.

You have someone with 2 doctorates and continuing the fruitless pursuit of academia telling others they have ego problems.

You have someone regarded as the forum's biggest asshat arguing about the stupidest things for little reason and is accused of having a massive ego.

And you have another person who thinks everyone is after them.

Shenanigans will always ensue when these people are together.
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

12-Jun-2017 22:23:53 - Last edited on 12-Jun-2017 22:24:25 by Team Skull

Ancient Drew

Ancient Drew

Posts: 5,732 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Team Skull said :
Markiv13 said :

You have a blind anti-theist liberal who thinks whatever slop they get fed from the media is absolute truth.

You have an engineer who thinks his shoddy attempts at research will hold up to scrutiny.

You have someone with 2 doctorates and continuing the fruitless pursuit of academia telling others they have ego problems.

You have someone regarded as the forum's biggest asshat arguing about the stupidest things for little reason and is accused of having a massive ego.

I love you, you love me, we're one happy family....
Prepare for hell on RuneScape in Naval Cataclysm!

Pokemon battle? Friend Code: 4614-0426-2439

12-Jun-2017 22:31:36

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Markiv13 said :
Uh what...

C'mon mate- You should know who I am referring to. You're smart- you DO have a doctorate, after all...
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

12-Jun-2017 22:34:34

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Ancient Drew said :
Team Skull said :
Markiv13 said :

I love you, you love me, we're one happy family....

With a great, big hug and a kiss from me to you...

12-Jun-2017 22:35:11

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Team Skull - over the years I have posted allsorts of posts and threads, some good, some not so good <- but that okay :)

Anyway on some Threads depending on the topic, I might not actually agree with the topic at hand; I have brought it forward for a conversation neither giving any indication of where my thoughts lie - people have presumed because I brought up the topic I may agree with it, but this isn't necessarily true. I often do this as to keep an open mind, so I can question it this way or that way without prejudice and maybe others might make threads like this too.

Just because you make a thread, doesn't mean you believe it to be fact, or your beliefs - you might just find the topic interesting either way.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

12-Jun-2017 22:36:44

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Even so, you're a smart little puppy, or at least...you should be.

You should know who I am referencing in each of those lines. I'll even be nice and give you a hint: One of them is me.

12-Jun-2017 22:39:37 - Last edited on 12-Jun-2017 22:40:03 by Team Skull

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top