Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Markiv13 said :
Team Skull said :
Markiv13 said :
Uh what...

C'mon mate- You should know who I am referring to. You're smart- you DO have a doctorate, after all...

No I don't? I'm still working towards one

Team Skull said :

You have someone with 2 doctorates and continuing the fruitless pursuit of academia telling others they have ego problems.

;) ;)
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

12-Jun-2017 22:40:35

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Team Skull said :
Even so, you're a smart little puppy, or at least...you should be.

You should know who I am referencing in each of those lines. I'll even be nice and give you a hint: One of them is me.

I've worked them all out - some of them could be more than one person actually...
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

12-Jun-2017 22:42:11

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
Team Skull said :
Even so, you're a smart little puppy, or at least...you should be.

You should know who I am referencing in each of those lines. I'll even be nice and give you a hint: One of them is me.

I've worked them all out - some of them could be more than one person actually...

Let's see...who am I referring to then?
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

12-Jun-2017 22:43:04

Markiv13

Markiv13

Posts: 26,566 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"You have someone with 2 doctorates and continuing the fruitless pursuit of academia telling others they have ego problems."

if this is me, then no I probably don't intend to continue the "fruitless pursuit" of academia. don't know where you got that idea

12-Jun-2017 22:44:57

Cloud Stryf

Cloud Stryf

Posts: 72 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong posted:
I was a kid in the 70s when Star Wars first hit the screen and I was blown away - it was just out of this world it really was it was like nothing we had seen before and some how I went to that film heaps of times while it was in the theatre.

I was a young adult when SW came out. It was really something that we had never experienced before. I also saw it multiple times that summer. Since you were a kid as you said, who took you to see it?

13-Jun-2017 01:54:40

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top