Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

Posts: 21,010 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aqua Star said :
Nexus Origin said :
Aqua Star said :
are you kijin?
I suppose that remains to be seen. Who knows, maybe I'm Jesus, or Buddha. Or maybe I'm just a guy with a mouse and keyboard.

That's the only person I can think of who gets banned for no reason faster than me, and I actually like him. Other than that idk who you are.
Ah, I thought you were referring to an actual Kijin.

No, I'm Nexus Origin. That's probably the only name most people would recognize me by. It's the one name I've kept consistent over the years. That includes "Nexus 0rigin", "NexusOrigin", "Nexus0rigin", "Nex Origin", "Nex 0rigin"....

I've also gone by some lesser known names... such as "Post-o-Matic", "Rant-o-Matic", "ThreadFX... to mention a few. However, most won't recognize those names.
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_
_
_

McDelivery Now Available In Canada

McDonalds
-
I'm lovin' it.

25-Jan-2019 02:31:42

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

FiFi LaFeles said :
I hope you are sourcing said carcass from your freezer and not the roadkill buried in the snow drift outside your house.
Didn't find anything outside, resorted to some frozen chicken thighs in the freezer.

Didn't know what herbs to add, so I started with some paprika, some parsley flakes... and that's when I came across the "Poultry Seasoning" in the back of the cupboard. I'm hoping the name is accurate, as I'm not sure what "Poultry Seasoning" is supposed to smell like. I'm hoping someone didn't refill the bottle with something different...
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_
_
_

McDonalds
-
I'm lovin' it.

25-Jan-2019 02:34:21

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

Brigantia said :
Ooooh, I remember Post-o-Matic!!
You know what's funny about Post? I literally just responded to a post in the "Player Appreciation" thread (in compliments), thanking Whos-Dr for his appreciation... 7 years later. ^_^

it was literally one of the posts on the first page of the thread, back in 2012, and I only noticed it now. lol.
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_
_
_