Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
We just like things done in a certain way to keep order and threads running smoothly :)

Instead of bringing in an agenda into someone else's thread, start your own one. There are never two many topics.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

30-Sep-2019 11:55:17

Jakey Boy
Sep Member 2022

Jakey Boy

Posts: 8,238 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Weird, why would videos of something that people actively support be seen as shock videos? Why would a warning need to be given for a video of something that is deemed acceptable by anyone that chooses to eat meat? I dont really understand but I guess it's just to protect people that are wilfully ignorant. 200M all skills, Trimmed comp Cape, MQC
White knighting"female" forum users is cringey
Always protect "certain community minded people" no matter what!

30-Sep-2019 11:55:58 - Last edited on 30-Sep-2019 11:56:23 by Jakey Boy

Jakey Boy
Sep Member 2022

Jakey Boy

Dong U Dead said :
We just like things done in a certain way to keep order and threads running smoothly :)

Instead of bringing in an agenda into someone else's thread, start your own one. There are never two many topics.
Unfortunately apparently I'm not allowed to post videos about something that people view as humane and acceptable. Seems weird tbh, but it's not the first time I've seen those that choose to eat meat contradict themselves lmao.
200M all skills, Trimmed comp Cape, MQC

30-Sep-2019 11:57:31

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jakey Boy said :
Dong U Dead said :

Unfortunately apparently I'm not allowed to post videos about something that people view as humane and acceptable. Seems weird tbh, but it's not the first time I've seen those that choose to eat meat contradict themselves lmao.

You just have to live with the fact that we all have different views - there are bad things that go on in the world within all species. I watched a video a couple of days ago, where chicks had to throw themselves off a cliff, smashing against the cliff, bouncing off rocks - one survived out of three, this is what their species do to survive - we live in a cruel world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1S6UCX4RAA
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

30-Sep-2019 12:04:51 - Last edited on 30-Sep-2019 12:07:36 by Dong U Dead

Jakey Boy
Sep Member 2022

Jakey Boy

FiFi LaFeles said :
A troll remark, Brig. By a troll.
FiFi LaFeles said :
WHOOOP...WHOOOP...WHOOOP...WHOOOP

Ladies and Gentleman this is a Public Service Announcement on behalf of Public Safety Universal Inc. Please listen to the instructions and then proceed quickly but calmly to the Exits. These are marked by green flashing arrows:

!!! TROLL ALERT !!!

WHOOOP...WHOOOP...WHOOOP
FiFi LaFeles said :
WHOOOP ..... WHOOOP ... WHOOOOP

Get thee back under thy bridge ............
Very cool!

30-Sep-2019 12:05:53

Jakey Boy
Sep Member 2022

Jakey Boy

Dong U Dead said :
Jakey Boy said :
Dong U Dead said :

You just have to live with the fact that we all have different views - there are bad things that go on in the world within all species. I watched a video a couple of days ago, where chicks had to throw themselves off a cliff, smashing against the cliff, bouncing off rocks - one survived out of three, this is what their species do to survive - we live in a cruel world.
Oh yeah, I get that heaps of people hate animals and think they deserve to live horrible lives and die painful deaths. But I don't get how if something is deemed to be humane and acceptable a video of it can be also seen as a shock video and need a disclaimer?

Edit: please remove that horrid shock video NOW. Or at least put a DISCLAIMER.

30-Sep-2019 12:07:39 - Last edited on 30-Sep-2019 12:18:07 by Jakey Boy

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,160 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@NonMax Jake

If you have issues with me removing the video links then take it to the review thread. Jagex may unlock and unhide the thread. Carrying on the issue here will do nothing but cause even more issues.

I took the call to lock it and hide the posts. You feel it's in error use Review.
Comprehensive Account Security
What do snowmen have for breakfast? Snowflakes! :P

30-Sep-2019 12:10:34

Jakey Boy
Sep Member 2022

Jakey Boy

Tuffty said :
@NonMax Jake

If you have issues with me removing the video links then take it to the review thread. Jagex may unlock and unhide the thread. Carrying on the issue here will do nothing but cause even more issues.

I took the call to lock it and hide the posts. You feel it's in error use Review.
Not at all - I just thought it was interesting as everyone in the other thread seemed pro-slaughter of animals and anyone that eats meat (other than that which they hunt) is pro-animal slaughter. I thought that videos of what people are wanting to support and deem to be humane, acceptable, and "not-weird" (normal) would be viewed as perfectly fine. Honestly I don't get at all how they can be labelled shock videos if it's a video of something that people make the conscious choice to support. It seems that people wish to remain wilfully ignorant! Confronting what your actions actually mean can be hard for people that have lived sheltered lives.

30-Sep-2019 12:13:20 - Last edited on 30-Sep-2019 12:14:16 by Jakey Boy

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top