Forums

Jagex Accounts - Issues? Thread is locked

Quick find code: 14-15-998-66278058

p0zolit0

p0zolit0

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
well i played again, and daily messages on osr show me an offer i can't refuse, 5 more bank slots, well i went to jagex accounts... and linked my old account and now i can't play in runelite or runescape client, when i try runelite it shows a message that i need to log in with rune client, and when i use it, it shows rs3... what rubbish, can anyone help me with this?

ps: there no exist a way to contact with personal support...

18-Aug-2023 03:34:24

Applejuiceaj
Nov
fmod Member

Applejuiceaj

Forum Moderator Posts: 45,000 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It sounds like you just need to change which game to launch, p0zolit0.

Once you've logged into the Jagex Launcher with your Jagex Account, you can pick which game to play in the top left of the launcher window:

From there, you can pick RuneLite from the dropdown (and it will pick up on your existing RuneLite install), select the character to play, and it should load everything up for you.

18-Aug-2023 03:46:45

Mrs Ana

Mrs Ana

Posts: 9,010 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mrs Ana said :
Mrs Ana said :
Mrs Ana said :
I just logged in. It's the same process: I have to use the Jagex account email address instead of my old character name and it prompts me to select which account to use to post on the Forums.
I haven't had any issues since this post here, which was almost a month ago.
The process has worked flawlessly for me. No issues so far.
Still no issues so far :) .

12-Sep-2023 21:11:44

2_Tron

2_Tron

Posts: 23,025 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tenebri said :
Mixed Slush said :
I had a lot of issues with it so I stopped logging in.
Ideky they did it.
s.

Its smoother logging in

Better security

2 big reasons
Hmmm, RuneScape Accounts do offer the same. Security is a combination of things where one has to break the chain of bad intend as soon as possible, or even before it can happen. You need to sandbox your virtual environment(s).

22-Sep-2023 21:40:56

Mixed Slush

Mixed Slush

Posts: 299 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
2_Tron said :
Tenebri said :
Mixed Slush said :
I had a lot of issues with it so I stopped logging in.
Ideky they did it.
s.

Its smoother logging in

Better security

2 big reasons
Hmmm, RuneScape Accounts do offer the same. Security is a combination of things where one has to break the chain of bad intend as soon as possible, or even before it can happen. You need to sandbox your virtual environment(s).

Actually I found the complete opposite and Jagex are the only people who have done any harm to my accounts but like I said I already explained that to them. So, I've done my bit. Not interested in debate.

22-Sep-2023 22:07:13

Quick find code: 14-15-998-66278058 Back to Top