Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Princess Rae
Oct
fmod Member

Princess Rae

Forum Moderator Posts: 9,527 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Emberwind said :
Hope everyone is having a nice evening and being nice to each other ^_^

<3

I am having a lovely evening thanks. Sitting here with hubby in the lounge, on our laptops,, chatting and watching TV. Lovely breeze, and the temperature is just right.

Hope you are too (or were, depending on your time zone).
Spirits of Arianwyn | @Rae_Aus

10-Nov-2018 10:54:45

Daibhi

Daibhi

Posts: 1,176 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Southeaster said :
Daibhi said :
if you know what my username is you could probably put two and two together.

Northern Ireland.

I didn't recognise your name, but I came across kneecapping a lot while reading Andy McNab and Chris Ryan novels.

Haha, aye. I'm surprised I didn't catch on to that as it's almost exclusive to here heh (the name would go over most now I think of it), most of that stuff only happens to you if you're involved in the wrong things - namely drug dealers etc. Can have your ankles shot point blank as well, your wrists too depends on what you did though.

Like I said, for the most part everyone's safe no matter where you go so long as y'know where you are etc. Flags are a big deal over here though that's for sure, would melt a tourists held: union jacks, tricolours, paramilitary flags, palestinian/israelien etc. there's murals with heavy meanings too so they're two ways to gauge the area.

To give you a glimpse at some of the murals for those that have never stepped foot here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-n6DiYkzIs

All of those still exist on the walls, in those places right this very second you're reading this all these years later.

The place is fair play either way, looks like any other country minus all of that haha as I'd say.. about 98% of the time nothing happens; it's a pity all that still gets dragged on but it is what it is..

10-Nov-2018 10:55:42

Molly Weazly
Jul Member 2008

Molly Weazly

Posts: 4,686 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Brigantia said :
Molly Weazly said :
Brigantia said :
I'm enjoying actually being able to sit down and play runescape for the first time in several months. It's been such a crazy year! Definitely having a wonderful friday so far. ^_^

Happy Friday Generals!

Have fun Brig. Check out the POH. It's a lot of fun once you get into it. =)

Houses??

Sorry Brig, I meant Farms, lol.

10-Nov-2018 16:30:46

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I read yesterday that Caitlyn Jenner's house burnt down in the California wildfires, but just now I read Caitlyn Jenner's house just barely missed by California wildfires - so one day gone, next day here - two different stories O_o Well I am pleased for the later news.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

10-Nov-2018 22:48:55

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
I read yesterday that Caitlyn Jenner's house burnt down in the California wildfires, but just now I read Caitlyn Jenner's house just barely missed by California wildfires - so one day gone, next day here - two different stories O_o Well I am pleased for the later news.

Charles Shulz house got burnt down in a cali wildfire.
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

10-Nov-2018 23:42:05

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Awww, that's sad @Norne & Twillow - they haven't reported that on this side of the world. I found a clip stating last year his widow fleed a wildfire in Santa Rosa,but nothing about this wildfire.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

11-Nov-2018 05:00:49

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top