The contents of this message have been hidden

10-Nov-2018 03:30:21

The contents of this message have been hidden

10-Nov-2018 03:33:57

Molly Weazly
Jul Member 2008

Molly Weazly

Posts: 4,686 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well my brother and his family were evacuated from their homes last night in the middle of the night because the fire was headed straight for them. They spent the night in a parking lot in their car and some friends had them over for the day.

They made it back home just now and their home and neighborhood are safe. Whew what a nightmare!

Oh he just texted that there's still a fire watch in effect. =(

10-Nov-2018 03:52:04 - Last edited on 10-Nov-2018 03:54:08 by Molly Weazly

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Molly Weazly said :
Well my brother and his family were evacuated from their homes last night in the middle of the night because the fire was headed straight for them. They spent the night in a parking lot in their car and some friends had them over for the day.

They made it back home just now and their home and neighborhood are safe. Whew what a nightmare!

Oh he just texted that there's still a fire watch in effect. =(

It must be frightening situation to be in. I even read that Caitlyn Jenner's home burns down in California's wildfires.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

10-Nov-2018 04:02:21

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jeremy Cheng said :
Just found 2 empty bottles of pop and a beer can at the mall..free 15c recycle is great.

I use to find cans or bottles when i was a kid, well I can vaguely rmember - not sure if i gave them to someone else or not - I have a feeling I did. But I dont' think these days you can make money out of it - maybe you still can??

But I am not impressed with the recycling in my city. I moved here into this flat approx 6 years ago and everyone, even my neighbour (upstairs from me) get his yearly free recycle bags put in his letterbox, any extra you have to pay. Anyway I didnt' get mine, so off to the council I go (more than once) and they refuse to give me my free ones and won't tell me why I don't recieve them in my letterbox. So sadly I don't recycle.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

10-Nov-2018 05:48:46

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top