Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

Happy Friday everyone.

Hope your weekend is going to be better then mine. Huge storm here so not fun really lol. See you all in RS. :D

While the weather is bad here I've just put to bed my dahlias. Dug them up last week and washed them and dried them out. They are now packed in a box sat ontop of news paper and covered in dry sawdust. I forgot how nice sawdust smells. It brought back a lot of memories of my school days.
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

09-Nov-2018 12:08:06 - Last edited on 09-Nov-2018 13:53:16 by Tuffty

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm enjoying actually being able to sit down and play runescape for the first time in several months. It's been such a crazy year! Definitely having a wonderful friday so far. ^_^
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

09-Nov-2018 13:59:10

The contents of this message have been hidden

09-Nov-2018 14:09:54

Molly Weazly
Jul Member 2008

Molly Weazly

Posts: 4,686 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Brigantia said :
I'm enjoying actually being able to sit down and play runescape for the first time in several months. It's been such a crazy year! Definitely having a wonderful friday so far. ^_^

Happy Friday Generals!

Have fun Brig. Check out the POH. It's a lot of fun once you get into it. =)

09-Nov-2018 14:36:47

Daibhi

Daibhi

Posts: 1,176 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Loki said :
Dong U Dead said :
Yes another sad day for Americans, last night I read 6 had been injured and was hoping it was minor and woke this morning to read 12 dead, it's just such a sad loss to society. This night club had all the security, a police officer and still a gun man made it through... RIP
No where is safe really.

A month ago my girlfriend and I got off at Kayseri airport at 2AM in Turkey, and we were immediately jumped by 6 men who took our luggage to their minibus and told is to follow them. We had no idea what was going on and they locked us in with 2 other tourists for 2 hours before we found out what was happening. Apparently Turkish people do that to 'secure a full minibus load' to 'maximize' the amount of money they make...and the 2 hour wait was waiting for the next plane of tourists to land...

True. But you need to make sure you know as much as you can about where you're going as that reduces the probability of anything like that happening, things like that are usually locals who know the ins and outs of everything thus can take advantage of tourists - it depends on the country in regards to that though.

For example, even though it's somewhat different from your experience, where I'm from if you get involved with the wrong people depending on what you've done or do you can either get yourself kneecapped (knees shot at point blank), have your house broken into and yourself beaten with hammers etc. or your house burned down, chased out of the town/city you live in etc. if you know what my username is you could probably put two and two together.

Most countries, bar the extreme ones, are usually safe to an extent so long as you know what you're going into.

09-Nov-2018 15:05:01

09-Nov-2018 19:29:18

10-Nov-2018 01:51:58

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top