Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Spearmint30

Yes it's sad car drivers are sometimes crazy lol.

I was nearly hit by a white BMW driven by a guy in his 60's who pulled out on me going around a roundabout. I was in the right doing everything I was trained to do yet He pulled out slammed on the brakes and started shouting and cussing at me. I just waited till he stopped and said " Finished" want to see the recording then pointed to my camera. He then said sorry. I still sent it to the police as he didn't give a shit really about my safety. He got a visit.

Without a camera it's very hard to prove someone else was in the wrong.

I also think it got me a reduction on my bike insurance. So has to be good.

I do think ALL new bikes and New cars should come with 1 on the front and 1 on the back all built in. It's better to be safe then sorry. They are a life saver.

I also have Stickers on the back of my bike saying " Smile you are on CCTV " Nice big Yellow warming sticker. Can't miss it. No tail gaiters either lol. They are another pain following too close. I slow down to 10mph if I have too just to get them to back off. Hate them. ;)
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

14-Feb-2020 09:00:50

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Omg Tuffty I'm going to have nightmares of breakdancing teddy bears, that's mean!
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

14-Feb-2020 11:37:12

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

Happy Valentine's Day
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

14-Feb-2020 13:34:54

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top