Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
You don't seem to listen - I saw my posted post even five/ten minutes after posting I saw my posted posts - they were actually posted, not, I thought I posted.

I do honest. Saying that if you are 100% sure it was posted then the only thing that could have happened and it often does is a Jagex tweek of the forums and anything posted a few mins before the tweek will vanish as it's not been stored in the Forums.

Thats the only other thing I can think of for the missing post.

If it's not been that then no one knows. ;)
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

13-Feb-2020 15:13:17

Spearmint30
Apr Member 2012

Spearmint30

Posts: 23,361 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Yes, Raspberry flavour.

Hell, let's just go the whole nine yards and have Trifle!
Alright, I'm in! lol Tuffty said :
Been out on my bike before the next big storm arrives in a few hours. Was cold but so relaxing. :)
Have you ever done any GoPro/helmet cam videos of your rides?
Spearmint30

¤
"I wish there was a way to know you were in the good old days before you actually left them."
¤

13-Feb-2020 16:48:36

Spearmint30
Apr Member 2012

Spearmint30

Posts: 23,361 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :
Spearmint30 said :
Have you ever done any GoPro/helmet cam videos of your rides?
I have 4 on my bike. All 4k.

Worth every penny. Life saver when idiot drivers see them all recording their every move. Even sent a few clips to the Police. ;)
That's awesome! When I asked, I was only thinking about the entertainment value of watching a ride but the practical use of cameras is also very good.

It's sad that we need dash/cams on our vehicles just to protect ourselves from other drivers who either try to blatantly lie about what happened, weren't paying enough attention to know what really happened, or both.
Spearmint30

¤
"I wish there was a way to know you were in the good old days before you actually left them."
¤

13-Feb-2020 19:11:49

BoJamal
Feb Member 2020

BoJamal

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
why dont you guys bring dungoneering or a skill similar to that skill that let everyone get to put their skills that they worked on for use and for the fun of it it will bring the life to the game it should be discussed and put in consideration

13-Feb-2020 20:40:58

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top