Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
That's interesting Tranq - what is it ... lacquer ... glass...?

Edit: oh! I just saw somewhere else where you described it :)

Yep real rose in preserved in resin then dipped and brushed in 24 Karat Gold. Was what I got today. Said their behind. Need 1 for every year we're married. We're celebrating our 15th anniversary this June lol.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

14-Feb-2020 14:24:38

The contents of this message have been hidden

14-Feb-2020 17:26:18

Illyric
Jun Member 2009

Illyric

Posts: 1,956 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scouse said :
Happy Valentines friday lovelies <3, cards are in the post ladies!!!

Much love

Scouse - Cupid, not in a romantic way, because i have a pert round sticky out bum..

Happy Friday Scouse, I hope Cupid was kind to you today.

By the way, is it correct to describe a "sticky out bum" as pert? One dictionary definition of pert is "attractively small and well shaped". Nowhere was sticky out mentioned.

14-Feb-2020 22:26:44

Spearmint30
Apr Member 2012

Spearmint30

Posts: 23,361 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :
@Spearmint30 [...]
That's crazy! I would say I'm shocked but there's tons of videos on YouTube of drivers doing similar things, pretending to get mad or be hurt and the whole bit. Right up until the other driver points to their camera, and then the other party goes pale and they change their tune and abandon the scene.

Absolutely absurd behavior out there for sure. Good to know about the insurance rate thing though, that's interesting. I guarantee if vehicle manufacturers took your suggestion and included cameras, it would give insurance discounts certainly. For example, I get a discount for my car having always-on headlights.
Tranq said :
We're celebrating our 15th anniversary this June lol.
That's awesome, and (early) congratulations to you both!

Happy Valentine's Friday to everyone!
Spearmint30

¤
"I wish there was a way to know you were in the good old days before you actually left them."
¤

14-Feb-2020 22:29:52

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Illyric said :
Scouse said :
Happy Valentines friday lovelies <3, cards are in the post ladies!!!

Much love

Scouse - Cupid, not in a romantic way, because i have a pert round sticky out bum..

Happy Friday Scouse, I hope Cupid was kind to you today.

By the way, is it correct to describe a "sticky out bum" as pert? One dictionary definition of pert is "attractively small and well shaped". Nowhere was sticky out mentioned.

Well that half naked angel with a bow and arrow has a perfectly round pert bum that although may not exactly stick out, it's usually the first thing you notice :P

Much love

Scouse - Sits like a weeble wobble won't fall down thing!
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

14-Feb-2020 22:33:47

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
No card was sent, no meeting took place, no promises were given, not even a glance or a fleeting glance occurred but valentines day magic happened today for me, not checked but it may have even been monday, tuesday, wednesday or thursday the magic happened but cupid shot me "he narrowly missed Jenny", see, i can keep a promise" but the little chubby naked round ass'd robin hood appeared and made me happy, he never made me fall in love but he can't win em all, just like jagex.

Much love

Scouse - Agile enough to dodge cupids arrow. "no silverhawks were used in this happening"

#RemoveSilverhawkBootsFromRunescape
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

15-Feb-2020 00:37:45

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top