Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

CM Shaddie

CM Shaddie

Local Moderator Posts: 1,195 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy Friday and Happy Valentines everyone!

@Scouse - apologies my friend, I havent been on the game today to pop a message over to ya :) . Hope you are doing well!!

edit: Ill try to hop in game on my way home :P
They said I could become anything, so I became a torch.

Your friendly neighborhood CM!

15-Feb-2020 00:57:15 - Last edited on 15-Feb-2020 01:03:00 by CM Shaddie

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CM Shaddie said :
Happy Friday and Happy Valentines everyone!

@Scouse - apologies my friend, I havent been on the game today to pop a message over to ya :) . Hope you are doing well!!

I am very well mate, you had me slightly worried "as you probably heard" but honestly, i didnt really care "puffs up the chest", happy valentines and hope you got shot with arows from a chubby winged kid many times <3

Much love

Scouse - Knows how to respect the truth and those that have 2 sides to every story
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

15-Feb-2020 01:03:54

CM Shaddie

CM Shaddie

Local Moderator Posts: 1,195 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The last time that feller shot me with an arrow, he screwed me over lol! So I've kept him away for a few years now :) .

My two beautiful kids hold my heart now friend, no need to worry about me!

#MyHeartMakesMeRich

Keep it real, always!
They said I could become anything, so I became a torch.

Your friendly neighborhood CM!

15-Feb-2020 01:07:45

Spearmint30
Apr Member 2012

Spearmint30

Posts: 23,361 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CM Shaddie said :
Not that I wouldn't love to see you in-game sometime too, but please don't 'Scape and drive! :P

E: Hindsight kicked in right after I posted and realized... public transport exists! (Yaay for me living in a small town with little public transport to speak of.) So, if that's the case... play on, Shaddie... play on!
Spearmint30

¤
"I wish there was a way to know you were in the good old days before you actually left them."
¤

15-Feb-2020 05:06:32 - Last edited on 15-Feb-2020 05:09:23 by Spearmint30

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Spearmint30 said :
CM Shaddie said :
Not that I wouldn't love to see you in-game sometime too, but please don't 'Scape and drive! :P

E: Hindsight kicked in right after I posted and realized... public transport exists! (Yaay for me living in a small town with little public transport to speak of.) So, if that's the case... play on, Shaddie... play on!

I was thinking the same thing when I read his post and the public transport part :P
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

15-Feb-2020 05:25:49

Ailysse
Jan Member 2018

Ailysse

Posts: 1,200 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I, along with other people got the Umbral Akh and outfit, by mistake. It said I had got it for joining Twitch Prime, but I hadn`t. I reported it on a forum, and in game twice, but have heard nothing and it is still there.I am not interested in the outfit but the pet is nice and would have liked to put it in my menagerie, however am worried Jagex will say I have taken advantage of a glitch. This all happened a fair while ago,it may be they are just going to leave this as it is, but am not sure if I should also just leave these items well alone.

15-Feb-2020 15:13:15

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ailysse said :
I, along with other people got the Umbral Akh and outfit, by mistake. It said I had got it for joining Twitch Prime, but I hadn`t. I reported it on a forum, and in game twice, but have heard nothing and it is still there.I am not interested in the outfit but the pet is nice and would have liked to put it in my menagerie, however am worried Jagex will say I have taken advantage of a glitch. This all happened a fair while ago,it may be they are just going to leave this as it is, but am not sure if I should also just leave these items well alone.

Nice, I hope they don't take it off you, I am sure they won't :)
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

15-Feb-2020 16:23:44

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ailysse said :

What route did you use to report receiving it?

If you have evidence preserved that you have let them know (twice!!) and they haven't removed the items then I'd be inclined to assume they are not concerned and won't be on your back as a heinous rule-breaker.

Although, with Jagex, one can never tell. They're weird.

Maybe if you were to ask one of the CM's to kick your concerns up the line you might get an answer?
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

15-Feb-2020 17:11:54

Ailysse
Jan Member 2018

Ailysse

Posts: 1,200 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Ailysse said :

What route did you use to report receiving it?

If you have evidence preserved that you have let them know (twice!!) and they haven't removed the items then I'd be inclined to assume they are not concerned and won't be on your back as a heinous rule-breaker.

Although, with Jagex, one can never tell. They're weird.

Maybe if you were to ask one of the CM's to kick your concerns up the line you might get an answer?

I reported it on Forum Help but got told that I shouldn`t have done and to report it in game, so did a bug report, then when nothing happened did another bug report saying I was concerned about having them when I shouldn`t have done, but had no reply, and no proof that I submitted the reports. Also spoke about it on another forum with someone else who also was worried about getting them.Unless there is a way to trace the bug reports that you make in game to back up what you are saying, if so I don`t know about it

15-Feb-2020 17:24:29 - Last edited on 15-Feb-2020 17:25:41 by Ailysse

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top