Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

CM Shaddie

CM Shaddie

Local Moderator Posts: 1,195 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Spearmint30 said :
CM Shaddie said :
edit: Ill try to hop in game on my way home :P
Not that I wouldn't love to see you in-game sometime too, but please don't 'Scape and drive! :P

E: Hindsight kicked in right after I posted and realized... public transport exists! (Yaay for me living in a small town with little public transport to speak of.) So, if that's the case... play on, Shaddie... play on!

Haha! Yes I was on Public Transport lol. Thanks for lookin' out! :D
They said I could become anything, so I became a torch.

Your friendly neighborhood CM!

15-Feb-2020 17:35:37

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
J enesis

Idk enough about the Bug Reporting system to say whether or not they keep them on record for any length of time or there's any way they can tie them back to an individual account.

As it is a Technical matter maybe ask in the Tech Help forum? One of the CH's there may know a more reliable place to report it or be able to pass it along. Personally, I think it warrants a response/help from someone who knows what they are talking about because it could come back and bite you on the proverbial even though it is totally not you doing anything wrong. Unlikely, at this stage, but possible.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

15-Feb-2020 17:43:26 - Last edited on 15-Feb-2020 17:44:01 by FiFi LaFeles

Ailysse
Jan Member 2018

Ailysse

Posts: 1,200 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
J enesis

Idk enough about the Bug Reporting system to say whether or not they keep them on record for any length of time or there's any way they can tie them back to an individual account.

As it is a Technical matter maybe ask in the Tech Help forum? One of the CH's there may know a more reliable place to report it or be able to pass it along. Personally, I think it warrants a response/help from someone who knows what they are talking about because it could come back and bite you on the proverbial even though it is totally not you doing anything wrong. Unlikely, at this stage, but possible.

Thanks Fifi. I will do that, as then there will be proof that I have tried to tell them. There will not be any record of it on the Help Forum as all of those posts seem to get hidden.I will leave the items alone I think until I get some clarification. Your advice is much appreciated.

15-Feb-2020 18:11:48

Spearmint30
Apr Member 2012

Spearmint30

Posts: 23,361 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
I was thinking the same thing when I read his post and the public transport part :P
Right? I was genuinely rocked for a few moments while my brain decided to completely disregard the possibility that one could travel while not being in control of the vehicle! CM Shaddie said :
Haha! Yes I was on Public Transport lol. Thanks for lookin' out! :D
LOL very good - I was proud of your dedication, but concerned for your safety prior to my realization there. :P Jeremy Cheng said :
Just got 60 mining in osrs. Very nice
Gratz!
Spearmint30

¤
"I wish there was a way to know you were in the good old days before you actually left them."
¤

16-Feb-2020 05:43:08 - Last edited on 16-Feb-2020 05:47:56 by Spearmint30

nomolaS
Mar Member 2024

nomolaS

Posts: 21,327 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
People stocking up for DXP week :D

For the stuff I sell its pretty much the same, just a few items above, others are fluctuating.

yeh. Seems also that PvM items are dropping as well.
Never drop a valuable item.

Ikki blaka niður virðismikil ting.

16-Feb-2020 09:25:57

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've made 64M profit so far on a variety of items which I tend to collect regularly, specifically to sell in the lead-up to a DXP event.

It's not big bucks, for sure, but it's a nice little cash injection every so often for basically doing very little :)

There's a core of rather mundane items people always seem to want - fast - around DXP time.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

16-Feb-2020 11:25:07

nomolaS
Mar Member 2024

nomolaS

Posts: 21,327 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Did the Fight Kiln as a reaper task, and just as I started the 37th wave against Har-Aken, I got a lag spike that logged me out.

When I logged back in, I was still in that same wave. Pretty considerate of JaGeX to take into account lag spikes because it takes me up to 45 minutes to reach Har-Aken.
Never drop a valuable item.

Ikki blaka niður virðismikil ting.

16-Feb-2020 21:58:39

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top