Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Dadizar
Oct Member 2005

Dadizar

Posts: 5,902 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
I've made 64M profit so far on a variety of items which I tend to collect regularly, specifically to sell in the lead-up to a DXP event.

It's not big bucks, for sure, but it's a nice little cash injection every so often for basically doing very little :)

There's a core of rather mundane items people always seem to want - fast - around DXP time.
We have different definitions of not much GP. 64 mil exceeds my bank and coin pouch. hehehe! ;) :P
§¤*
What love we've given, we'll have forever. What love we fail to give, will be lost for all eternity. - Leo Buscaglia
»¤§

16-Feb-2020 23:03:49 - Last edited on 16-Feb-2020 23:05:49 by Dadizar

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dadizar said :
FiFi LaFeles said :
I've made 64M profit so far on a variety of items which I tend to collect regularly, specifically to sell in the lead-up to a DXP event.

It's not big bucks, for sure, but it's a nice little cash injection every so often for basically doing very little :)

There's a core of rather mundane items people always seem to want - fast - around DXP time.
We have different definitions of not much GP. 64 mil exceeds my bank and coin pouch. hehehe! ;) :P

It's certainly a nice sum :)
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

17-Feb-2020 05:26:32

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dadizar said :
FiFi LaFeles said :

Ah, well, from the point of view of someone who does Bossing and gets the big money drops, 64M gp would seem rather trivial.

One would need an awful lot of DXP event sale-days to produce the billions of gp's to buy, say, a Party Hat!

As a humble skiller myself, it's a welcome windfall :)
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

17-Feb-2020 08:06:45

nomolaS
Mar Member 2024

nomolaS

Posts: 21,327 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've tried collecting the Sculpting chisel (Seren) from Copernicus Glyph after constructing the 5 god statues, but he just says that I already have all of them, I have the 4 other chisels, just need this 5th one.

I've checked and double-checked everywhere, in the bank, and in POH (dunno why I thought it would show up there).

I have submitted this as a bug, must be because my account is so old.
Never drop a valuable item.

Ikki blaka niður virðismikil ting.

17-Feb-2020 08:40:55

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top