Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Mrs Ana

Mrs Ana

Posts: 9,010 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CM Arbor said :
That sounds super busy indeed, but also like lots of fun! Hope you enjoy the festivities. Glad you're doing so well. :)

Things vary a lot day by day, but it's been a better overall week for sure. No special plans for the weekend, other than some light plant shopping and D&D playing.
I hope I enjoy them as well because I want to have fun :P !

Yea, I have been fine and I am glad that you are. You see, we all go through our own issues and whatnot, but what's paramount is for us to get up stronger if we ever fall down ;) !

26-Mar-2021 18:11:58

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CM Arbor said :
Hey there, Scouse! Happy Friday to you!

Ty, and without the need of words....

You know the same goes for you and everyone else "apart from some guy i once knew very well, cared for a lot and considered him as a brother rather than just a mate called Tom", he used our friendship and my loving and trusting nature against me for his own selfish and greedy ways back in about 2009!!!

I know now that i don't have to type the words "Happy Friday" any more because you all know i said it without even saying it, i know i am usually always here to say it "and i do" but if one friday i did not turn up to say the beautiful words of love, somehow your brains will hear it <3

Much love

Scouse - Ooops, i think starting this reply with "without the need of words" may have been a tad incorrect lol cos many words were used =D
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

26-Mar-2021 21:31:14

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tonight i have realised the fact that no matter how much one depends on their friends, when it comes to push and shove and you really need that little bit of help which you have tried to not ask for...

You find yourself being told "sorry Scouse, i can't magically add slayer points to your stats"

And then you "me" find yourself embarrassingly stuck in kuradels killing gargoyles!!!

Much love

Scouse - Anyone got a rock hammer to lend me!
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

27-Mar-2021 03:25:44

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top