Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,893 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Welcome to, great progress with your combat level! Happy adventuring :) Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

27-Mar-2021 04:32:09

Kat Stryke

Kat Stryke

Posts: 2,058 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thank you kindly.

I am enjoying the game so far. There is a lot to explore.

I've beaten the first two levels of the stronghold in the barbarian village. I've made a couple of trips to Level 3. The scorpions there are too easy. The spiders are fun to fight though.
I've been putting out fire with gasoline! ^_^

Kat's Diary

27-Mar-2021 06:08:25

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

It took me many months before I went for the spiders. I've got faith in your journey :P Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

27-Mar-2021 06:25:15

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scouse said :
Tonight i have realised the fact that no matter how much one depends on their friends, when it comes to push and shove and you really need that little bit of help which you have tried to not ask for...

You find yourself being told "sorry Scouse, i can't magically add slayer points to your stats"

And then you "me" find yourself embarrassingly stuck in kuradels killing gargoyles!!!

Much love

Scouse - Anyone got a rock hammer to lend me!

Sorry, Scouse. :(

27-Mar-2021 12:56:36

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kat Stryke said :
Hey I can post now. Ok cool.

I started this character early last week.

I've done a few quests, got my combat to level 41, and I just went over 400 in total skill levels.

So far so good, I guess.

Kat

Welcome. :)

Ah, the Stronghold - a timewarp that takes you back over several years! The third level is a good place to train combat though (especially on F2P) and spiders are certainly interesting to fight.

27-Mar-2021 12:59:01

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

You cannot borrow degradable items. :( Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

28-Mar-2021 02:02:40

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top