Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

The contents of this message have been hidden

26-Mar-2021 11:28:42

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Merry Friday everyone!!!
:D

I've spent the last two hours researching a couple of plants that I spotted. They're freaking orchids. And today I learned that there are different kinds of orchid plants.

and they're all fucking bonkers, I tell you.

Anyhow, hope everyone has a wonderful day and a greater weekend! We've got some lovely weather on the way here so we'll be enjoying that! :D
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

26-Mar-2021 15:17:16

CM Arbor

CM Arbor

Local Moderator Posts: 1,945 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy Friday everyone! Hope your weekends are off to a roaring start, full of positive activities in store!
Mrs Ana said :
I have a lot of things planned for this weekend.

CM Arbor
, how goes it?

Not too busy I hope? What kinds of things are you up to? Also, I'm doing well, thank you; it's been a pretty decent week so far, though not without some difficulties as always. How've you been doing lately?

26-Mar-2021 17:15:34

Mrs Ana

Mrs Ana

Posts: 9,010 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CM Arbor said :
Not too busy I hope? What kinds of things are you up to? Also, I'm doing well, thank you; it's been a pretty decent week so far, though not without some difficulties as always. How've you been doing lately?
Heya! So, I have a birthday party to go to tomorrow and on Sunday, we have a family get-together. This means that we have to go shopping today and tomorrow morning to get everything ready. It has been a hectic week at work, but I am glad that it's almost over. Other than that, I have been fine and doing extremely better, yes, thanks for asking ^_^ .

How about you? Have you gotten better since that time we spoke here? Anything special planned for this weekend?

26-Mar-2021 17:18:45 - Last edited on 26-Mar-2021 17:19:26 by Mrs Ana

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Enjoy your plants and the weather, Brig. :P

Good to see you again, Arbor. I haven't got much planned for this weekend, but I hope yours went well last week. Aaaaaaannnnndddddd, I hope you have a nice couple of days!

~prepares a royal wave for Scouse~

26-Mar-2021 17:33:23

CM Arbor

CM Arbor

Local Moderator Posts: 1,945 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mrs Ana said :
Heya! So, I have a birthday party to go to tomorrow and on Sunday, we have a family get-together. This means that we have to go shopping today and tomorrow morning to get everything ready. It has been a hectic week at work, but I am glad that it's almost over. Other than that, I have been fine and doing extremely better, yes, thanks for asking ^_^ .

How about you? Have you gotten better since that time we spoke here? Anything special planned for this weekend?

That sounds super busy indeed, but also like lots of fun! Hope you enjoy the festivities. Glad you're doing so well. :)

Things vary a lot day by day, but it's been a better overall week for sure. No special plans for the weekend, other than some light plant shopping and D&D playing.

Edit: Thanks Trewavas for the good vibes that keep on rolling. Sending you some right back!

26-Mar-2021 17:34:56 - Last edited on 26-Mar-2021 17:35:48 by CM Arbor

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top