Spearmint30
Apr Member 2012

Spearmint30

Posts: 23,361 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
nomolaS said :
Dong U Dead said :
nomolaS said :
Check 'em out:

https://runescape.wiki/w/Sculpting_chisel]https://runescape.wiki/w/Sculpting_chisel
Where is this link suppose to take you??
to the wiki page ...

Apparently it's formatted incorrectly. Dunno the correct format.
You can't link to off-site URL's on the forums (it's not a rule, posting links to the Wiki is perfectly fine, it just doesn't work) - so, you kinda just have to post the URL and copy/paste it for Wiki links at the moment.

The
[link url=][/link]
tag can only be used to link to (most) runescape.com URL's.
Spearmint30

¤
"I wish there was a way to know you were in the good old days before you actually left them."
¤

19-Feb-2020 07:03:45

Spearmint30
Apr Member 2012

Spearmint30

Being able to link to the Wiki on the forums would be really helpful, either by using the existing link BBCode tag or making new wiki/oswiki specific ones.

Other than that, how is everyone today?
Spearmint30

¤
"I wish there was a way to know you were in the good old days before you actually left them."
¤

19-Feb-2020 19:22:06

Spearmint30
Apr Member 2012

Spearmint30

nomolaS said :
I'm good, thanks. Just did my reaper task of QBD.
Sweet! Was it difficult or pretty easy for you? Singularity said :
I'm good - decided to do some DXP prepping on alt. I wasn't planning to do anything for DXP, but Telos has been generous lately.
Awesome - there's nothing quite like getting ready for DXP. I can't really talk as I've never taken full advantage of DXP because I always ended up having things come up. Now that they're extended, maybe I'll get a chance to do more and start upping my prep game as well.
Spearmint30

¤
¤

20-Feb-2020 03:35:59

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top