Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Ghazgkull

Ghazgkull

Posts: 9,600 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
It's a mystery to me why you are, yet again, in here ranting about trolls and 'bad' Moderators Dong.

If you're having trouble with trolls/moderation decisions maybe you could go and complain about them in the appropriate place (like FH/FMR) rather than sabre-rattling in the Lounge?

Such unwarranted outbursts create an uncomfortable atmosphere for other users.

agreed. i just want to lurk in peace.
WAAAGH!!!

24-Oct-2018 10:16:07

Wynd

Wynd

Posts: 60,600 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
D E L A Y said :
Hi Wynd! My studies are going great right now, I currently have A's in everything. :)

I can't wait until this semester is over though, it has definitely been mentally exhausting haha.

Spring 2019 I think I'm going to take earth science, Spanish II, and a computer class. I wanted to take college algebra but the professor I want isn't teaching the class during that semester so I'll wait on that. I'm happy though, minus college algebra I'll be 100% finished with general ed and can start focusing on my major.

I hope everything is going good for you buddy!

Good morning Generals. :)
That is very nice! Keep it up! Mathematics is my forte and I love it.

Best of luck with your major!
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." RIP, RSOFs <3.

24-Oct-2018 14:36:45

Wynd

Wynd

Posts: 60,600 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
-Snip-
I do not know you, but checking your Forum history, I can see you've had many encounters with different types of individuals. I am also not sure how long you've been here on the Forums, but you should not take things to heart. First, those "trolls" you mentioned or the people you've confronted are ones that you do not know in real life. Someone who is on the Internet insulting and making someone else's life miserable says a lot about that person, but it may also tell a lot about you depending on how you react to it. I ignore it. I can guarantee you that they continued to bother you because you paid attention to and kept feeding them.

Furthermore, we can all agree that we play the game and use the Forums to enjoy some time off from real life. So, if I come here to escape reality for a while, why would I engage with trolls that are unknown to me? Yes, everyone is different, but come on: how are you able to pay attention to a person you have never met before? Do not pay mind to them, Dong.

Play the game. Have fun. Enjoy discussions here on the Forums, but above all, do not feed the trolls. The power to ignore someone is a tremendous virtue to possess. Make use of it ;) .
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." RIP, RSOFs <3.

24-Oct-2018 14:49:13

Southeaster
Nov Member 2014

Southeaster

Posts: 15,326 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :

Even till this day I think why the fuck should I allow the trolls to constantly to belittle, hurt and what ever else while I sit and take it and ignore it - I get to that stage where I'm going to say something back, even though I know it's 'wrong' and I'm the one that gets berated while the trolls carry on doing what they do best.

So yes I have and still will say words that may not be pleasant or nice for the mass to read, which I apologize for - but I don't apologize to trolls who they are aimed at. And the moderators that keep on berating the OP (me) or me outside of threads, I know where your loyalty stands.

This doesn't look like ignoring to me.
Runescape Forumers Discord Server

24-Oct-2018 15:47:53

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
While I was out shopping I bought myself a portion of chicken, ham & leek lattice pie from Sainsbury's, cos I knew I wouldn't have time to make myself anything for lunch.

I rarely buy ready-made food or take-aways (it's so packed with hidden fat, salt, sugar, Es and the like) but I have to say it was really jolly nice.

nom nom
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

24-Oct-2018 15:48:41

Southeaster
Nov Member 2014

Southeaster

FiFi LaFeles said :
While I was out shopping I bought myself a portion of chicken, ham & leek lattice pie from Sainsbury's, cos I knew I wouldn't have time to make myself anything for lunch.

I rarely buy ready-made food or take-aways (it's so packed with hidden fat, salt, sugar, Es and the like) but I have to say it was really jolly nice.

nom nom

Moderation is the key, am I right?

24-Oct-2018 15:49:15

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Probably! One of my friends nearly always has a massive take-away greasy lamb doner kebab on Friday nights. Her Night of Sin, she calls it, lol.

It doesn't seem to have done her any harm, so maybe I will indulge myself in a Sanisbury's pie once in a while :P
Le Chat Guerrier

24-Oct-2018 15:54:26

Southeaster
Nov Member 2014

Southeaster

FiFi LaFeles said :
Probably! One of my friends nearly always has a massive take-away greasy lamb doner kebab on Friday nights. Her Night of Sin, she calls it, lol.

It doesn't seem to have done her any harm, so maybe I will indulge myself in a Sainsbury's pie once in a while :P

Hmm yeah as long as you don't eat it every day or almost every day you should be fine.

It's also important to have a proper sleep cycle, as lack of sleep or irregular sleep makes you crave food more while you are awake.

24-Oct-2018 15:57:06

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Preach it, Bruh!!

Now I'm officially an old person my sleep cycle has 'naturally' become disrupted :(
I keep a glass of celery and carrot sticks to hand at all times to beat my cravings to eat rubbish at 3 am.
Le Chat Guerrier

24-Oct-2018 16:01:04

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top