Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Asahel Frost
Dec Member 2007

Asahel Frost

Posts: 16,541 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Twillow said :
Don't worry, it's obviously not a CML verification.

It's obviously a..... errrr.... umm.....

... Jenny who?
Glad to be of service :) (Powered by GPP™ - Share and Enjoy!)
Official Community Helper
( Info )
Discord: Asahel Frost
FC: SilverScaper

01-Feb-2020 17:36:27 - Last edited on 01-Feb-2020 17:38:28 by Asahel Frost

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
^WB :)

The day started off great, then it all went down hall from there - doing Memoriam crystals in-game last night and then again this morning until I came to a stump and can't move forward on it. Went to get the boys breakfast, poured the milk into the cornflakes and it was like yoghurt, doesn't expire till tomorrow :| What next... Oh yeah, last night went to watch Chinese New Year fires works with the boys, started at 9.30pm, got good seats which was unusual, people coming and going, not a big crowd which again I thought was weird. Anyway, after 9.30 sometimes I heard a guy reading out a text stating it was cancelled until tonight because of winds :| The wind was mild, at times still - it was the perfect night for fireworks - today it's very gusty, not sure if we will go tonight with school starting back tomorrow.

Anyways Hello general :D I hope your day is going better than mine :) I am sure mine will pick up :)
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

01-Feb-2020 19:47:48

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Burnt my fingers and thumb today, around an hour and a half ago. It wouldn't stop hurting, I put them under cold water for 10 minutes, intense pain once I took them out of the water and I needed to finish cooking lunch so I put some ice in a bag and a face cloth round it, finished cooking the fish (every thing had been sitting for over 10 minutes :| Served lunch, ate it with the boys. It was tasty, freshly crumbed fish, salad, chips and steamed veggies. After lunch fingers still in intense pain without the ice, so I took a couple of ibuprofen and sat with fingers inside cold face cloth (no ice left :( ) cold face cloth didn't work as well at relieving the pain. I'm now without facecloth (just), it throbbed for a little while, the pain has gone as long as I don't move my fingers (just the tips got burnt) which means the pain relief has worked :D

02-Feb-2020 02:47:03

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

^Thank you for advice :) I have never had apple cider vinegar in my home, wouldn't know what to use it for.

My thumb got burnt down past first bendy part, it's very large area, ring finger a bit smaller than thumb nail, pinky finger burns about the size of the pinky nail. Other two fingers seem fine. My fingers started tingling earlier, seems to have settled now. Going out for dinner soon, so I'm looking forward to that :)

02-Feb-2020 04:14:34

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top