Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Yusou Bhoroi

Yusou Bhoroi

Posts: 8,551 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hopefully you'll manage to see it off-peak, though, as that'll still be pretty spectacular. : )

With regards your dress (please bear in mind that I'm bad at wording things, and do not intend any offence, or to imply anything bad - anything that appears to be rude is unintentional, and only appears so because I'm an idiot):
That could indicate you're lost weight, rather than shrunk in height; if you think of a table cloth on a table, and think of it hanging down about 10cm on every side, then make the table top a bit smaller (so that it's less big in circumference), the cloth will then hang down a bit further, as it's not being pushed out to the sides as far, so the cloth doesn't have to go out before it can go down.

While humans aren't as regularly shaped as a table, and losing weight isn't all done in one direction/from one place, all the little reductions add up, and this will show in the length of the clothing.

I know this is just going by that conclusion (and I may be understanding it incorrectly), but it sounds like you are doing well, and making good progress towards your goal; therefore will congratulate you, on this, and wish you well with future aims! :)

If you're exercising a lot, you may not lose much weight, even if you're losing fat, and getting slimmer; this is because you're growing muscle, so won't be shrinking as much as you'd expect, and this muscle weighs more than fat does, therefore you can be slimmer, but not weigh much less (or sometimes weigh more, in certain circumstances).

It's important not to lose heart - it really does sound like you're making progress, and have been enjoying doing some of the things, too.

30-Jan-2018 14:00:51

Yusou Bhoroi

Yusou Bhoroi

Posts: 8,551 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Cherry Waves said :
Yusou Bhoroi said :
! We want soup!

The old series were great; not had chance to see the new one, yet.
Just rewatched this episode lol

New series....?!? Why

Agreed! The old ones were/are amazing. :D
My brother was obsessed with sky moos, when we were little, but I loved the cloud/music trees, most.

One great thing about the Clangers, is that the Clangers themselves are dubbed into every language, in one recording! :p

30-Jan-2018 14:15:24 - Last edited on 30-Jan-2018 14:31:09 by Yusou Bhoroi

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :

... The time the blue moon, a super moon and a blood moon appear (after 1am aparently)...

Yeah, I wasn't sure when exactly it would be appearing at various places across the world and if it would be convenient places/times. Darn the un-cooperative moon =)
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

30-Jan-2018 18:31:35 - Last edited on 30-Jan-2018 18:33:08 by Twillow

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Here's some more info on the super moon happening tonight:

https://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/national/tonights-moon-is-super-blue-blood-and-full-heres-why-thats-rare/ar-BBItTs5?li=AA59FU&ocid=spartandhp

-At the moment outside it's very cloudy, can't see the sky at all; so not sure if it will clear for the super moon tonight; it would be nice if it did. Even though I will be missing it.

@ Yusou Bhoroi, I never thought of that, thank you :D So maybe I have, but i just can't see or feel it though??
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

30-Jan-2018 19:42:04 - Last edited on 30-Jan-2018 19:46:36 by Dong U Dead

vTwiggletx

vTwiggletx

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Is there anyone out there that'd do me a huge solid.

Heres the thing, I started about 2weeks ago managed to grind my way to a bind on f2p and now i find myself with not quite enough gp to get another, especially since dxp is coming up im gutted that i think im going to miss the chance to speed up tge process but I was thinking.

If i could get in contact with someone that'd be kind enough to sell a bond to me for cheap and the rest of the current value I'll pay them back when I have it.

Sincerely,

vTwiggletx

31-Jan-2018 03:51:36

Jeremy Cheng
Aug Member 2013

Jeremy Cheng

Posts: 25,679 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
vTwiggletx said :
Is there anyone out there that'd do me a huge solid.

Heres the thing, I started about 2weeks ago managed to grind my way to a bind on f2p and now i find myself with not quite enough gp to get another, especially since dxp is coming up im gutted that i think im going to miss the chance to speed up tge process but I was thinking.

If i could get in contact with someone that'd be kind enough to sell a bond to me for cheap and the rest of the current value I'll pay them back when I have it.

Sincerely,

vTwiggletx

Nice try trying to merch bonds

31-Jan-2018 03:59:11

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top