General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Nosword
Mar Member 2024

Nosword

Posts: 49,796 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Twillow said :
Dong U Dead said :

... The time the blue moon, a super moon and a blood moon appear (after 1am aparently)...

Yeah, I wasn't sure when exactly it would be appearing at various places across the world and if it would be convenient places/times. Darn the un-cooperative moon =)
i got held late at work. by the time i finally got out it was ¾s the way thru the lunar eclipse. i did try taking a picture, but my phone has a pretty crap camera. just looks like a couple odd shaped white pixels :(
Old School

31-Jan-2018 15:22:16

Cherry Waves

Cherry Waves

Posts: 6,870 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Honestly completely forgot about this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUZlz6VbMCg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wyypVbk24E

Didn't look very purple to me :(
Boop!
........................................................................................ Old School ...................................................................................
Bleghy

31-Jan-2018 16:36:58

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I didn't even bother trying, it was a very cloudy day/evening/morning which is so very sad when something as spectacular as this occurs.

This photo was taken off the moon last night by someone in my city and I think it's a great photo:

- Just thinking, the photo's time states 9.15pm, the information I got was the super moon was to occur after 1pm, which must of been wrong, if the women who took that photo had downloaded the photo to social media at 9.15pm last night <- this makes me mad, maybe if I payed more attention to outside if I had known the correct time, I too could of got a glimpse of the supermoon as I have a window with no curtains and it has a clear view of the sky and I believe it's around 9ish somewhere the moon is in full view through the window at the moment - feeling annoyed now :|
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

31-Jan-2018 17:49:09 - Last edited on 31-Jan-2018 18:08:14 by Dong U Dead

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wow!

and thanks, everyone =)

I thought that redd-ish moon was very striking.
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

31-Jan-2018 18:37:31

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top