Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I was listening to a talk show on the radio today about the game 'Fortnite'.

Seems it's terribly addictive for youngsters, parents phoning in to the Show up in arms about it. Main story was about a 9 year old girl who is now in rehab, she was so addicted she was stealing money to purchase whatever it is can be purchased in-game, sneaking out of bed to play it all night and actually sitting on a cushion and wetting herself rather than take a toilet break !!!!

Ehhhh, and I thought my little 3 hour BXP Weekend binges on Runescape were naughty.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

12-Jun-2018 02:14:11

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's up to parents to put passwords on the PC. Parents don't put passwords on so there kids wake up and don't disturb them for hours at a time because kids can stay in PCs for hour upon hours. They will wake up early to get on. It's up to the parents, that wasn't that child's fault the parents knew exactly what they were doing by not adding a password to the PC.

My kids can have up to 40 minutes each several times a week which can increase or decrease depending on behaviour, sports, activities.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

12-Jun-2018 04:37:29

Molly Weazly
Jul Member 2008

Molly Weazly

Posts: 4,686 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :
Emberwind said :
Tuffty said :
Team Skull said :
Man, Forums have been quiet last day or two. Wonder why...

Blame it on the weather in England it's weired. Not seen this much sun in years.....

I blame Tuffty.... He needs to appear more often.

I will honest. Was in hospital on Saturday but only for a short time. Doing well though. Just panicked a bit when I was in a lot of pain and I mean a lot lol.

I blame the Sun again. :P

Dang Tuffters! Sorry to hear that. Hope you recover super quickly.

12-Jun-2018 04:45:29

Molly Weazly
Jul Member 2008

Molly Weazly

Emberwind said :
Seriously though, there are not many active forumers left on RSOF like we had before.

All the flamebaits because of personal opinion and hates are childish in nature. Also, before any of you start blaming others for bullying, look at yourself first. The problem probably starts with you.

Krystelle, I've seen this plea before. I hope that we can all just be friends and put our past differences aside and accept each other's foibles.

Since there are too few and it's nicer to just discourse than start problems.

Some people live to start problems evidently.

But it doesn't have to be that way.

=)

12-Jun-2018 04:49:50

Molly Weazly
Jul Member 2008

Molly Weazly

Twillow said :

whispers: I have never watched any of that series. :O

...reading the summary, I think I could watch the current 5th one and not be lost...

Don't blame you Twillow. That show is terrifying.

FiFi LaFeles said :

\Eh wut? It's out in the UK now.
Mixed reviews it would seem.

I'm going to go see it anyway because ... well, y'know ...... Chris Pratt & dinosaurs.

Fixed it for you Feefs. =p

12-Jun-2018 04:58:56

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Molly Weazly said :
Emberwind said :
Seriously though, there are not many active forumers left on RSOF like we had before.

All the flamebaits because of personal opinion and hates are childish in nature. Also, before any of you start blaming others for bullying, look at yourself first. The problem probably starts with you.

Krystelle, I've seen this plea before. I hope that we can all just be friends and put our past differences aside and accept each other's foibles.

Since there are too few and it's nicer to just discourse than start problems.

Some people live to start problems evidently.

But it doesn't have to be that way.

=)

And so do I Molly I totally agree, and yes there's a few that live to start problems and that's all I've ever wanted for it all to stop.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

12-Jun-2018 05:44:34

The contents of this message have been hidden

12-Jun-2018 05:59:38

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top